lookwhaticando Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 How much older was the oldest person you've ever 'chatted up' (properly, in person I mean)? (It has to be relative or some of our senior members will have a great advantage over the younger of us.) Personally, I chatted up a 35 year old (I was a week shy of 21 years old at the time, so a mere 15 years older than myself) I was sitting in the boarding lounge @ Toronto Airport, waiting for my flight to Birmingham, and was seated next to the lass. A boarding call was issued, and she turned and asked which rows were called, I duly informed here rows 21 to 34 had been called. Anyways, I get on the plane - she went to her seat in row 11 and myself in row 16. I'd got to the airport early and secured myself a window seat. But the lad next to me turns and says "you travelling alone?" "Yeah" "Me and my brother got split up, and we really want to sit together" I knew where it was going so I said "I'll swap with him, no problem" I get up, walk down the aisle and the stewardess thanks me for my kindness and shows me to my seat - I'm back next to the lass from the boarding lounge. She said it was a nice thing to do, so I knew I was in Well anyways, we just basically talked all night (there went my plan to sleep on the flight overnight to England) and it was like talking to my twin sister. We liked the same comedies, the same music and everything it was kinda wierd. We got to Brum airport, and we stuck together thru customs and everything, then exchanged email addresses and promised to keep in touch! And that's my story Ya'lls turn next
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Haha, very poetic. Probably early thirties, when I was late teens and bouncing at one of those 'over 28' clubs
New England Fox Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Dont know about chatted up, but when I was 18 I hadd an 18 month affair with a 28 year old married woman .......... boy that was fun.
lookwhaticando Posted 4 August 2006 Author Posted 4 August 2006 Dont know about chatted up, but when I was 18 I hadd an 18 month affair with a 28 year old married woman .......... boy that was fun. You must have done some chatting to get her knickers down. So that counts.
Janx Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Yea, that's old OK last week I was at the bingo and met Ada.... she was a very sensitive and kind woman... and afterwards she let me rub her ulcer lotion into her legs... Hey dont have a go... Im old.. She was in her Golden years...
Master Fox Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 I was 19 she was 30 or something but very fit. I got a good old snogging and that was it.
Dr The Singh Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Dont know about chatted up, but when I was 18 I hadd an 18 month affair with a 28 year old married woman .......... boy that was fun. Lucky git!!!! I was 18, it was at Brannigans, wednesday night (grab a granny night)she must have been atleast 40, if not older, got a snogg and abti of a feel!!!
Master Fox Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Lucky git!!!! I was 18, it was at Brannigans, wednesday night (grab a granny night)she must have been atleast 40, if not older, got a snogg and abti of a feel!!! Sounds like you bagged yourself a right hottie there! You're the lucky git by the sounds of it. This 'Grab a Granny Night' happens often? It sounds interesting
lookwhaticando Posted 4 August 2006 Author Posted 4 August 2006 Yea, that's old You neglected the bit about relativity. 35 isn't old - but it is when you consider I was only 20 at the time
Dr The Singh Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Sounds like you bagged yourself a right hottie there! You're the lucky git by the sounds of it. This 'Grab a Granny Night' happens often? It sounds interesting :laugh: Those were the good old days, I don't think brannigans exist any longer, it's called something else. Wednesday night was 'grab a granny' night ie mature crowd..............
Alexikokopops Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 :laugh: Those were the good old days, I don't think brannigans exist any longer, it's called something else. Wednesday night was 'grab a granny' night ie mature crowd.............. Brannigans on Broad Street in Birmingham? It exists still. Closes down devery so often when the realise no one really goes there and then opens up again.
Master Fox Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 :laugh: Those were the good old days, I don't think brannigans exist any longer, it's called something else. Wednesday night was 'grab a granny' night ie mature crowd.............. Quality, you just don’t get promotional nights like those anymore. ‘Grab a Granny’ Genius !!!!
Dr The Singh Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Quality, you just don’t get promotional nights like those anymore. ‘Grab a Granny’ Genius !!!! Yeah, they were quality....and the women that used to go were great fun and you were guaranteed great night if not a granny!!! I used to remember guys vs gals night and other theme nights in leicester and they were great, the whole purpose of these nights were guys and girls to get it on!!!!!!!!!!
Master Fox Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Yeah, they were quality....and the women that used to go were great fun and you were guaranteed great night if not a granny!!! I used to remember guys vs gals night and other theme nights in leicester and they were great, the whole purpose of these nights were guys and girls to get it on!!!!!!!!!! Awesome! Sounds great, I can imagine you attended on a regular basis i know i would of done
Dr The Singh Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Awesome! Sounds great, I can imagine you attended on a regular basis i know i would of done Too right, Master Fox you would have loved it, I hear your quite swish with the ladies and grannies!!!
Master Fox Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Too right, Master Fox you would have loved it, I hear your quite swish with the ladies and grannies!!! Yeah it sounds very good, probably more with grannies than ladies at the moment
Deathside Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 In recent times the oldest was about 14 years younger than me
Deathside Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 @ Thracian and Fez of the Muzz You're just a bunch of girls
Fez of Mahrez Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 @ Thracian and Fez of the Muzz You're just a bunch of girls Fine, fine, 18/40 and not just chatted up :pinch:
cisono Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 How much older was the oldest person you've ever 'chatted up' (properly, in person I mean)? (It has to be relative or some of our senior members will have a great advantage over the younger of us.) Personally, I chatted up a 35 year old (I was a week shy of 21 years old at the time, so a mere 15 years older than myself) If that was chatting up, I'd say that SHE chatted you up (and not the other way round) Philosophical Corner: What exactly is your definition of chatting up? In England, guys seem to think they are being chatted up when a classmate simply says hello/good morning when entering a small room for a tutorial... In Italy, a very different definition would apply!
cisono Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Quality, you just don’t get promotional nights like those anymore. ‘Grab a Granny’ Genius !!!! I am surprised that some people (especially women) would present themselves as grannies!?!?
cisono Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 It'd be fun to answer this - but I won't. Very wise. I am guessing your story is about a younger party rather than older?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.