Deathside Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Fine, fine, 18/40 and not just chatted up :pinch: Top bombing
billabob Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 not me thank god but my mate got off with the women that lives opposite him whose has children, he's 18, she's 36! and my other mate didnt chat her up so much but he was 15 an 40 year old kept telling him him that she wold love to go out with him, she now has 6 children and has been in and out of a nut house! yea i know i know some weirdo's
samingram_uk Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 im 14 she was 16, but i working my way up beleive me
Jordan Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 I did 36 when I was 21, so Fez is still king of the hill.
Daggers Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 This thread unhealthily reminds me of a daytime chat show :pinch:
lookwhaticando Posted 4 August 2006 Author Posted 4 August 2006 If that was chatting up, I'd say that SHE chatted you up (and not the other way round) Philosophical Corner: What exactly is your definition of chatting up? In England, guys seem to think they are being chatted up when a classmate simply says hello/good morning when entering a small room for a tutorial... In Italy, a very different definition would apply! One way or another, someone chatted someone up and I was there. That counts Wether she started it or I did is anyone's guess, but that's unimportant. Well, it was more than a 'hello/good morning'. As I said, we talked all night (7 hour flight, then 20 minutes at Brum airport) about all kinds of stuff and we had very similar views on a lot of things, same favourite this and that, and so on.
Collymore Posted 4 August 2006 Posted 4 August 2006 Hurry up and reply davie! i've got thousands of jokes lined up
davieG Posted 5 August 2006 Posted 5 August 2006 Hurry up and reply davie! i've got thousands of jokes lined up Well if you mean me Colly, just to oblige you but it's very boring; errrr the mrs who's 10 months older than me. Let the jokes roll.
macbeth Posted 5 August 2006 Posted 5 August 2006 #It was a hot afternoon Last day of June And the sun was a demon The clouds were afraid One-ten in the shade And the pavement was steaming I told Billy-Ray In his red Chevrolet I needed time for some thinking I was just walking by When I looked in her eye And I swore it was winking She was 31 and I was 17 I knew nothing about love She knew everything And I sat down beside her on the front porch swing And wondered what the coming night would bring#.............ah summer the first time
Deathside Posted 5 August 2006 Posted 5 August 2006 I did 36 when I was 21, so Fez is still king of the hill. Have I got this all back to front? When I was 21 I was doing 14 - But don't tell anyone (She looked 18)
Fez of Mahrez Posted 5 August 2006 Posted 5 August 2006 Have I got this all back to front? When I was 21 I was doing 14 - But don't tell anyone (She looked 18)
Deathside Posted 5 August 2006 Posted 5 August 2006 Have I got this all back to front? When I was 21 I was doing 14 - But don't tell anyone (She looked 18) Thinking about this a bit more (and maybe a bit more on topic) - Her mother was a stunner - and she liked me (Quite rare for my gf's parents to like me)
Suffolk_fox Posted 5 August 2006 Posted 5 August 2006 I was 19 in Oliver's in Stamford, and I was on 'Last dance, last chance' when I saw a lady at the bar. I got a dance, a snog and the rest will be left to your imagination as I am too much of a gent. She was 41...
cisono Posted 5 August 2006 Posted 5 August 2006 Have I got this all back to front? When I was 21 I was doing 14 - But don't tell anyone (She looked 18) Well, this was chatting up (not doing): 15 1/2 -> 32
cisono Posted 5 August 2006 Posted 5 August 2006 Well, this was chatting up (not doing): 15 1/2 -> 32 Alternatively, 22 -> 40 Take your pick!
lookwhaticando Posted 5 August 2006 Author Posted 5 August 2006 15.5 -> 32 is the more 'impressive' one (for lack of a better word) Mainly because 32 is twice your own age (15) and then some. Plus the fact you were 15(.5) to begin with
Suffolk_fox Posted 6 August 2006 Posted 6 August 2006 15.5 -> 32 is the more 'impressive' one (for lack of a better word) Mainly because 32 is twice your own age (15) and then some. Plus the fact you were 15(.5) to begin with Surely 19 - 41 is also as impressive! twice my age plus 3! But fair do's, 15.5 was damned young!!
crazy horse Posted 6 August 2006 Posted 6 August 2006 i'm impressed by you all keep up the good work all you bens and mrs robinsons.........#.coo coo ca chooo mrs robinson #
cisono Posted 6 August 2006 Posted 6 August 2006 15.5 -> 32 is the more 'impressive' one (for lack of a better word) Mainly because 32 is twice your own age (15) and then some. Plus the fact you were 15(.5) to begin with I did realise that... found it a bit "scary"!
cisono Posted 6 August 2006 Posted 6 August 2006 Now that I come to think of it, the biggest (relatively) age-differential in chatting up I can put forward is: 5/6 -> early 20s This relates to the doctor story I mentioned earlier in the first crush thread (Although I doubt he realised he was being chatted up ) Beat that
The People's Hero Posted 6 August 2006 Posted 6 August 2006 How old is Cisono? I've been chasing her for a while so if she's old then she's the oldest. And if she's under 17 then I've made a heinous error.
cisono Posted 6 August 2006 Posted 6 August 2006 How old is Cisono? I've been chasing her for a while so if she's old then she's the oldest. And if she's under 17 then I've made a heinous error. You haven't been chasing me. I would have known if you had.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.