Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Tiatto - fans favourite?

I noticed it quite a few times last season and it was the same today - why do away programmes refer to Danny Tiatto as being a fans favourite???

"Danny Tiatto joined Leicester from Manchester City in 2004. Although a firm favourite with the fans, injuries and suspensions have thus far prevented the Championship from seeing the best of him. An Australian international, Tiatto is known as a danger man (in equal measures) for his ferocious tackling as much as his energetic displays on the left side of the Leicester midfield." :huh:

I think it is beacuse he had a good season when he first joined us. Didn't he win the fans player of the year?

No, that was Keith Gillespie.

But I did notice a few pro-Tiatto chants at Luton today, at least in the first half...

Wonder if they were loud enough to reach the bench?... :rolleyes:

No, that was Keith Gillespie.

But I did notice a few pro-Tiatto chants at Luton today, at least in the first half...

Wonder if they were loud enough to reach the bench?... :rolleyes:

Tiatto won Player of the Season, Gillespie won the Supporters Club Player of the Season.

Maybe because there have been periods and odd occasions in the past when he has looked half decent, chasing around and winning the ball all over the palce.

Maybe it's because his name fits conveniently into that song 'I am the music man'...

Tiatto won Player of the Season, Gillespie won the Supporters Club Player of the Season.

So who actually voted for Tiatto? personally I've never rated him.

So who actually voted for Tiatto? personally I've never rated him.

I can't remember him ever being very highly rated on the message boards, however the Merc loved him and so did a lot of the normal fans in the stands (commitment etc was cited), don't know where those people are now.

Why is the guy even still at our club let alone in the team?

he is in the team at the expense of a player like stephen hughes.

criminal.

hasnt andy johnson always been a wide player? if so, why is he playing in the middle now?

comparitively speaking to other championship teams our starting midfield looks very weak

adding tiatto to the equation just makes things worse in my view

I can't remember him ever being very highly rated on the message boards, however the Merc loved him and so did a lot of the normal fans in the stands (commitment etc was cited), don't know where those people are now.

What i'd like to know - is where the 10,000 or so have disapeared to since the 03-04 season.

What i'd like to know - is where the 10,000 or so have disapeared to since the 03-04 season.

Oh come on Bert you lnow where they are:

At home watching Gillette Soccer Saturday, or out shopping with the missus, or down the Tigers, or having a shuffle over the Kays catalouge underwear section.

All of which are probably better options than being treated to the tripe served up at the Walkers by the players, management and Gestapo stewards.

At home watching Gillette Soccer Saturday, or out shopping with the missus, or down the Tigers, or having a shuffle over the Kays catalouge underwear section.

All of which are probably better options than being treated to the tripe served up at the Walkers by the players, management and Gestapo stewards.

I've got to have a hobby. :blush::blush::blush:

:laugh: :doh:

Archived