Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joyceys barmy army

we did a huddle!

I would have thought enough would have been said in the dressing room beforehand...

RK needs to be stronger on the players, like locking them in the dressing room after the game, making the team coach leave without them and letting them make their own way home etc!

I would have thought enough would have been said in the dressing room beforehand...

RK needs to be stronger on the players, like locking them in the dressing room after the game, making the team coach leave without them and letting them make their own way home etc!

While we're at it lets get a couple of fans to have a go at the players in the dressing room after we've been tanked 5-0 by somebody. Megson at Forest tried those tactics and it didn't do them much good. What do people expect him to say. Being passionate doesn't make you a good manager. You need more than that to motivate people and MON knew that only too well. But O'neill ain't coming back so this is what we're stuck with.

Fukin el' and people say I moan...:nono:

Recently in the last few weeks I think i've been quite upbeat compared to alot of people on this board, and everyone knows how much I "moan" :rolleyes:

I boo teams for doing huddles but I only do it as a joke tbh I don't like them, don't dislike the don't really bother me tbh. But can the team, club do anything without being moaned about? Yes proformance was bad yesterday, they do deserve being slagged off, but if its not the shirts its something a certain player did or the team did a huddle or Kelly hasn't tried such and such, e.t.c...Jeezus :nono:

I think when we take kick off we should huddle around the two taking the kick then slowly move up the pitch with the ball. If anyone touches our players it's a free kick and a cauiton minimujm, as they won't be playing the ball. Possibly even a red! :D

Fukin el' and people say I moan...:nono:

Recently in the last few weeks I think i've been quite upbeat compared to alot of people on this board, and everyone knows how much I "moan" :rolleyes:

I boo teams for doing huddles but I only do it as a joke tbh I don't like them, don't dislike the don't really bother me tbh. But can the team, club do anything without being moaned about? Yes proformance was bad yesterday, they do deserve being slagged off, but if its not the shirts its something a certain player did or the team did a huddle or Kelly hasn't tried such and such, e.t.c...Jeezus :nono:

well said mate :thumbup:

I think when we take kick off we should huddle around the two taking the kick then slowly move up the pitch with the ball. If anyone touches our players it's a free kick and a cauiton minimujm, as they won't be playing the ball. Possibly even a red! :D

haha sounds like a good idea and the keeper cant do nothing without giving away a penalty!! right im ringing up RK lol

On a serious note I seem to remember when we've done a huddle in the past it gets the crowd going. So surely can't be a good thing taking that into kick off and the start of the game. :thumbup:

depends who's fans it 'gets going' :thumbup:

Archived