Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

All this Kelly Out stuff

Seriously it is not the main concern. I am not his biggest fan and have said so before, I don't believe he is up to the job. Well he definately isn't and isn't helped by the hand he has been dealt by the board and his inexperience as the head honcho is a brilliant way for them to hide away.

When he fails they will be able to say "well he kept us up last year and it was only right to give him a go". Well Gordon Lee kept us up and in the summer we ripped it up and started again, but then the Board were willing to get in a man who knew what he wanted and how to achieve it. A man who was strict and allowed no leeway to his players and by God did they follow.

The real issue is the Board, Tim Davies and the mysterious Jo Bucci (one day Let's Talk Marketing, Jo eh? :whistle: ) and their stance.

What I can't understand is why so many are happy to sit back in fear of rocking the boat, when they know something is wrong. Why do people time and time again defend the indefensable? They have not brought in additional investment because they haven't bothered their backsides looking. They arrogantly think they can sit back and wait for someone to come in and bail them out so they can recoup their 250k's.

Admittedly RK isn't helping himself by his team selections and the fact we are dreadfully unfit, but that is a sideshow to the main issues of the time and where we should be focusing.

I started supporting Leicester because I moved to the City, I went to school in the 'Shire, and I am married to a Leicester lassie. I loved going to Filbert Street because of the atmosphere Leicester City fans created who were always humerous much like the Tartan Army are. Even in the fiesty days of Pen 2 or SK1 you were always afforded a bit of fun by the stewards and the Police. Now stand up and it's a 3 game ban.

All of what made football great is being taken away by these muppets and they have turned us in to a Corporate freakshow where we are all being manipulated in to Stepford Football Fans.

It is time for the fans to take back the Club and the matchday experience, we are the 'consumers' and they are supposed to provide us with what we want not the other way around.

Stand up and fight to get your Club back other wise you'll be a Stepford puppet (sea of blue) in no time.

...Now stand up and it's a 3 game ban.

:huh:

Can you elaborate BF? I was up and down like the whore's knickers last night. Is it the standing or permanently standing? Or is it the standing with guestures or vocalisations? Who's been banned?

:huh:

Can you elaborate BF? I was up and down like the whore's knickers last night. Is it the standing or permanently standing? Or is it the standing with guestures or vocalisations? Who's been banned?

I think he's generalising after a series of incidents that took place last season where fans were thrown out of the stadium and banned for quite petty reasons really.

Don't really see him coming on here somehow Thraican.

It's time he came out in some form or other.

Dreadful results

Defensive tactics

Disgruntled players through lack of communication

Appropriate time, I'd say, for RK to be given some guidance.

I might actually get myself banned then. Not being able to afford a season ticket in one go, and not really being able to afford paying on a game by game basis. Getting banned would stop me wasting my money, cos I always manage to find the money somewhere!!

It's time he came out in some form or other.

Dreadful results

Defensive tactics

Disgruntled players through lack of communication

Appropriate time, I'd say, for RK to be given some guidance.

Monday night forum this monday coming apparently. Should be interesting, I bet he cancels if anyone from the club has been reading this and other boards.

Seriously it is not the main concern. I am not his biggest fan and have said so before, I don't believe he is up to the job. Well he definately isn't and isn't helped by the hand he has been dealt by the board and his inexperience as the head honcho is a brilliant way for them to hide away.

When he fails they will be able to say "well he kept us up last year and it was only right to give him a go". Well Gordon Lee kept us up and in the summer we ripped it up and started again, but then the Board were willing to get in a man who knew what he wanted and how to achieve it. A man who was strict and allowed no leeway to his players and by God did they follow.

The real issue is the Board, Tim Davies and the mysterious Jo Bucci (one day Let's Talk Marketing, Jo eh? :whistle: ) and their stance.

What I can't understand is why so many are happy to sit back in fear of rocking the boat, when they know something is wrong. Why do people time and time again defend the indefensable? They have not brought in additional investment because they haven't bothered their backsides looking. They arrogantly think they can sit back and wait for someone to come in and bail them out so they can recoup their 250k's.

Admittedly RK isn't helping himself by his team selections and the fact we are dreadfully unfit, but that is a sideshow to the main issues of the time and where we should be focusing.

I started supporting Leicester because I moved to the City, I went to school in the 'Shire, and I am married to a Leicester lassie. I loved going to Filbert Street because of the atmosphere Leicester City fans created who were always humerous much like the Tartan Army are. Even in the fiesty days of Pen 2 or SK1 you were always afforded a bit of fun by the stewards and the Police. Now stand up and it's a 3 game ban.

All of what made football great is being taken away by these muppets and they have turned us in to a Corporate freakshow where we are all being manipulated in to Stepford Football Fans.

It is time for the fans to take back the Club and the matchday experience, we are the 'consumers' and they are supposed to provide us with what we want not the other way around.

Stand up and fight to get your Club back other wise you'll be a Stepford puppet (sea of blue) in no time.

The words 'nail' and 'head' spring to mind.

And yet again I've just been reminded of how much I miss Filbert Street.

Archived