lookwhaticando Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 Happy Birthday to our very own cisono who turned turns two today! I bought you a present. It's a barbie doll thing. What Fun! I'm sure you'll find some use for it... being 2 and all Here's to our cisono. Champagne for the adults among us. and Ribena for the kiddies Happy Birthday cisono, however old you may be Hope you have a good one
cisono Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 haha thanks! Not sure what to have to drink... will it be champagne or ribena?
lookwhaticando Posted 11 August 2006 Author Posted 11 August 2006 And if the doll doesn't go down well.... A Chemistry Set :laugh:
stez Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 haha thanks! Not sure what to have to drink... will it be champagne or ribena? that of course! loving epurchaced
lookwhaticando Posted 11 August 2006 Author Posted 11 August 2006 haha thanks! Not sure what to have to drink... will it be champagne or ribena? Champagne, it's on me
Daggers Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 A Chemistry Set :laugh: Weren't they just great? I think it's so sad that kids don't get to mess with dangerous stuff anymore
stez Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 Weren't they just great? I think it's so sad that kids don't get to mess with dangerous stuff anymore the kids are alright
cisono Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 A Chemistry Set :laugh: Nothing wrong with a chemistry set. But I think I may have outgrown them. My favourite present this year is a 300-circuit electronics toolkit from Maplin!!!
lookwhaticando Posted 11 August 2006 Author Posted 11 August 2006 Weren't they just great? I think it's so sad that kids don't get to mess with dangerous stuff anymore One of my fondest memories from secondary school was setting fire to a bench in Chemistry class. We (the group I was always in) also, in a seperate incident, managed to destroy a thermometer, a pyrex boiling jar thingy, and scolded a friends legs All in one accident, too!
cisono Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 that of course! loving epurchaced Nice one It reads (lit. translation) "We have a dream: allowing you to drink millions of years of nature in one single second" PS: I don't think this translates too well...
Steven Posted 11 August 2006 Posted 11 August 2006 Nothing wrong with a chemistry set. But I think I may have outgrown them. My favourite present this year is a 300-circuit electronics toolkit from Maplin!!! Great present.
Steven Posted 12 August 2006 Posted 12 August 2006 From another forum. Date of Birth:August 12, 1983 Age: 23 Happy Birthday.
cisono Posted 12 August 2006 Posted 12 August 2006 From another forum. Happy Birthday. Just because it's from another forum, it doesn't mean it's correct Thanks though
lookwhaticando Posted 12 August 2006 Author Posted 12 August 2006 Just because it's from another forum, it doesn't mean it's correct Thanks though more lies and deception. Shame on you :pinch: Nobody knows how old cisono is... Best kept secret on the forums.
cisono Posted 12 August 2006 Posted 12 August 2006 more lies and deception. "More?" Shame on you :pinch: Nobody knows how old cisono is... Best kept secret on the forums. And the only reason why TPH wanted to meet me!
lookwhaticando Posted 13 August 2006 Author Posted 13 August 2006 "More?" And the only reason why TPH wanted to meet me! TPH being TPH, I'm sure that wasn't the only reason. :pinch:
cisono Posted 14 August 2006 Posted 14 August 2006 I like presents. Please feel free to send me any. Is it your birthday or would you just like presents anyway/anytime?
The People's Hero Posted 14 August 2006 Posted 14 August 2006 Where were you? Where where where where where? I spotted a man who was 9 foot tall though - your boyfriend I believe?
Guest Posted 14 August 2006 Posted 14 August 2006 Is it your birthday or would you just like presents anyway/anytime? I demand presents just for being me. It's the least people can do to thank me for existing.
lookwhaticando Posted 14 August 2006 Author Posted 14 August 2006 Where were you? Where where where where where? I spotted a man who was 9 foot tall though - your boyfriend I believe? That was me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.