Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nebdingo

We never even touched the panic button

"Skipper Paddy McCarthy has revealed that there had been no danger of pressing the panic button after Leicester City's uneasy start to the campaign.

Two defeats in the first two games was not anyone's plan and for McCarthy, given the full-time role now, it was not the way he hoped to start his captaincy....."

Read the full article HERE

I doubt anybody was ready to press the panic button after 180 minutes of the season, but there was certainly some concern, certainly from the regulars sat around me after the Burnley game. It just had the feeling of 'here we go again' about it, but thankfully the Ipswich game was much better. Though Ipswich looked a distinctly average side. If we'd have been beaten by that lot the finger might have gone a tad closer to that Paddy panic button.

I only panic when weve got 10 games to go and look who we could be playing next year. Whats the point in panicing after 2 games it dont make sense.

Archived