Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

How was your weekend ?

Good or Bad ?

Mine went alright , Saturday was a let down as i thought there was going to be a big protest down at the City, but actually ended up being about 30 people and i knew 20 of them :rolleyes: .....But Saturday night was alright went up town with my good friend Buzz, where we had a laugh and a few drinks...Sunday , Today i woke with a bad throat :angry: and a small hangover but was looking forward to my match at 2 o'clock.... I played my footy match which we won 5-1 :D, But i got injured at half time , with a pulled muscle :( ....Then just returned hom to eat my lovely sunday dinner , Chicken it was ;)

Weekend rating - 6

Mine's been ok I guess. I was expecting to have a really good weekend but things have happened which just made it crap but todays been much better than yesterday and Leicester won yesterday so it's all equaled out to be ok in the end! Next weekend will be much better for me. :)

Not left my house except for the football, been watching movies, drinking and playing pro evolution.

Chilled out, and i enjoyed it. :)

I'll go for a 10 out of 10!

41072[/snapback]

Saturday night was that good ay? :P

My weekend has been great :D

Good win on Saturday followed by a good little session of drinking. Then a win for the Fosse on Sunday morning, brill :D

Saturday i went round Scarborough blagging freebies from shops for the Student Union Xmas Party Raffle! came back watched the footie results, me and mates decided we were hungary so went to an all you can eat chinese buffet for 10.50p! it was fantastic, a seaweed platter, followed by duck, then loads of different meats then a make it yourself buffet! :D Later that night went to a karakoe bar for a sing song and ended up gate crashing this birds 18th birthday party! <_<

Sunday (today) was quite up until 5 when i went to a club as it was band night, paid 2 squids to get in and satyed from 5 till 12:30pm, a few of my mates bands were playing, it was all in alll a great night and 9 pints later here i am.

8/10

1/10

COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK

1/10

COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK  COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK  COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK  COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK  COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK  COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK  COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK  COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK  COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK  COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK  COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK  COURSEWOCOURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK  COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORKRK COURSWEORK COURSEWORK COURSWORK COURSWEORK

41154[/snapback]

Let's hope it wasn't an english assignment :rolleyes:

was alrite, £20 for 2hours work on saturday morning coaching young uns how to play, down the city afterwards and a good win! Down the pub and get pissed on the saturday night.

Sunday:

Woke up at about 11, went to footy and kicked off at 2 :)! Won 5-1, scored on and set up 2! good result and thought i played alrite, then had work so it was boring and i was knackered!

Weekend rating:7

saturday:

got woken up @ 8am, by a dog licking me (at my gf's) no not her!

Home at 9am! Arguement on the phone with work, resulting in me writing a letter, and them knowing i'm unhappy

so, sofar 2/10

Get down footy early, went to get forest tickets £16 4 me, and don't ave an nus card :D

6/10

Pub, drink, back to footy, CITY WIN

8/10

Sunday:

Woke early next to the gf :D 8/10

got pleasured, and returned the fav ;) 10/10

Gf went :( 2/10

Homework 1/10

Felt ill 0/10

couldn't sleep 0/10

Whole weekend = 7-8/10

Friday was quite as I had no money, so just stayed on here.

Got the 10:30 train to Leicester and meet, Ash, Bf n and a few others. We tried to advertise the sit in but unfortuantly it didn't work. Meet BM, TB and my mates at the ground and almost got chucked out :S .

Watch the game and enjoyed it, great game and great atmosphere, was great laugh especially when the bloke fell on me LMAO.

Went down the Highcross after with Scowy, Cobbo, Shummy n the rest and meet a nice young lady, got her number :D but wasn't lucky on the night. Came back to Melton and went up Tubes, didn't pull :o .

Sunday rolled out of bed and played footy, lost 4-0 and agrivated an injury. then came home n revised, then went baby sitting and watch Dream team!

Overall 7/10

Get down footy early, went to get forest tickets £16 4 me, and don't ave an nus card :D

41185[/snapback]

So you got student tickets without your NUS card? I may try that trick!

Decent enough weekend worked, drank, played footy but..

SUNDAY EVENING:

Sang Busted songs to a pissed Cobbo for about 20 minutes to annoy him

Weekend rating 8/10

41326[/snapback]

:angry:

Death awaits you :o

;)

Twas a good evening though :)

My weekend was good. It started on Thursday night till Sunday morning. Going out on the piss 3 times on the trot was great :D! Sunday was just a recovery day and was crap! I need to start saving up for Crimbo now so I dont think I will be going up town for a while. My bird wants me to buy her this necklace so I better start saving!

Mine was ok.

Football Saturday.Chilled out Saturday night went out for about an hour.

Sunday me dads watched football.Came home and went out for a bit.

7/10

41749[/snapback]

How many dads do you have?

41953[/snapback]

He could have 2, real Dad and Step Dad :!:

Mine was ok.

Football Saturday.Chilled out Saturday night went out for about an hour.

Sunday me dads watched football.Came home and went out for a bit.

7/10

41749[/snapback]

How many dads do you have?

41953[/snapback]

He could have 2, real Dad and Step Dad :!:

41954[/snapback]

That both watch football together? That would be a first!

Archived