Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hoooom

Fryatt

fryatt doesnt need or deserve to be dropped!

i would like to know why it was even thought he should be.....

the fact he ran about like a blue arsed fly creating all the chances himself because he didnt have alot of help creativly from anyone else!

:thumbup::thumbup:

i was at the game last night and alot of supporters opinions is that once one goes in they'll start to fly in. his hold up play is good, he runs at the defence and can turn them inside out easily. ive also just watched the game on sky and they said once one goes in he will bang them in for fun.

dont drop fryatt. drop hammond, get hume in, put COG on the bench as he (imo) is better than hammond all round.

i think this about sums the situation up hammond is not good enough to start for us and hume should be put back into the starting 11. and COG should be placed on the bench providing everything is ok with RK.

I don't actually believe that Fryatt shud be dropped. My brother logged into my account and thought he'd start a controversial thread. I, myself actually believe that Fryatt has indeed been short on luck and service and I'm sure it won't be long before he starts banging in the goals. I do believe, however, that Hume should be starting ahead of Elvis with O'Grady on the bench and Elvis out of the squad.

So sorry about that, lol! (I'll ensure I change my password)

I don't actually believe that Fryatt shud be dropped. My brother logged into my account and thought he'd start a controversial thread. I, myself actually believe that Fryatt has indeed been short on luck and service and I'm sure it won't be long before he starts banging in the goals. I do believe, however, that Hume should be starting ahead of Elvis with O'Grady on the bench and Elvis out of the squad.

So sorry about that, lol! (I'll ensure I change my password)

Ah, the old 'Hacked Account' chestnut..... :thumbup:

While Low did well in getting crosses in, they were all high and had little chance of success. Porter tried to play his final ball to feet and that's what's needed with Fryatt/Hume/Dodds/Hammond.

Unfair on Low I think, do you not remember him providing Fryatt's and and one of our best chances where he played it low across the ground and Heath just got in to deflect the shot?

Levi was putting just as many in the air as Low.

hes been awful this season so far hes been way over rated from last season. hes slow on the ball and weak and he never looks up to pass its time to drop him start hume and o grady against southend drop fryatt please

You tit! Fryatt is one of our few players that has any passion or desire.

' date='Aug 19 2006, 01:52 PM' post='377379']

Unfair on Low I think, do you not remember him providing Fryatt's and and one of our best chances where he played it low across the ground and Heath just got in to deflect the shot?

It wasn't meant as a scathing criticism of Low - as you say he so nearly created a goal with that low cross - but it is ironic that it was the low cross which produced the chance but there weren't many more (unless I missed the rest).

I was simply trying to point out how a little thought might give us greater reward because we're not going to win much in the air with our team as was perfectly demonstrated last night.

We should always be looking to improve and although I thought Porter did well, I can think of things he can improve on (not diving in defensively and so conceding a needless free kick for a start).

' date='Aug 19 2006, 02:52 PM' post='377379']

He should indeed learn from his name and put more Low crosses in...

The guy is shit hot on his day. 4 games in and I cant believe people are seriously slagging him off! You need your bloody head examining! What with the "Elvis is shit", "Get rid of Deep freeze", "Hulme isn't on form" posts please tell me who the f*%k you want playing upfront for us!

You folks seem like the type to be having a go at Henry if he was unable to score every game!

:angry:

It wasn't meant as a scathing criticism of Low - as you say he so nearly created a goal with that low cross - but it is ironic that it was the low cross which produced the chance but there weren't many more (unless I missed the rest).

I was simply trying to point out how a little thought might give us greater reward because we're not going to win much in the air with our team as was perfectly demonstrated last night.

We should always be looking to improve and although I thought Porter did well, I can think of things he can improve on (not diving in defensively and so conceding a needless free kick for a start).

I agree :thumbup:

It was nice to see a bit of wing play.

Against Macclesfield, RK should play the lads that are short on confidence, and, hopefully, they will perform very well against greatly weaker opposition, restoring their confidence and putting them in line for improved performances Tuesday onwards

Trouble is if we lost - remember Wycombe? - it might take us months if not years to recover.

I'd stick to the promising fringe players aided by a few first team regulars. That way a win would be an achievement and if we lose there's no great damage done except to our pride and anything financial we might eventually make.

Trouble is if we lost - remember Wycombe? - it might take us months if not years to recover.

I'd stick to the promising fringe players aided by a few first team regulars.

I see what you're saying but I never called for the team to be completely changed around, just 2 or 3 (4 max) so that players who are short of confidence have a chance to perform well around the players who are in the side week-in week-out, and find themselves for the remainder of the season

Archived