Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigneville

Hereford Away

Is that from Leicester? Why is fox travel going at 3:30 then?? :mad:

Becuase i have to work so im gonna try and get away like 30mins earlier and get bert. Plus the bus does like 65 mph on the motorway and i do far more :ph34r: It should only take 2 hours to get to hereford but on the bus probs takes 3.

I'll let you off then - just this once though! Im so tempted to go but got a really busy day on the wednesday and would have to fork out for a taxi back to syston once we get back to the walkers, or stay at my sisters and get up really early and get a bus home.... decisions decisions!

I'll let you off then - just this once though! Im so tempted to go but got a really busy day on the wednesday and would have to fork out for a taxi back to syston once we get back to the walkers, or stay at my sisters and get up really early and get a bus home.... decisions decisions!

lol get your priorites right

I'll have you know I nearly got the sack from work a couple of weeks because they needed someone to do overtime on a saturday but I couldnt because we were playing WBA away. I got a right bollocking in the shop in front of customers saying I should get my priorites right and that doing overtime at work should come before some "stupid football match". Only been working there 6 years now so you'd think that they might have noticed that I'll only work saturday afternoons when we're inbetween seasons.

I'll have you know I nearly got the sack from work a couple of weeks because they needed someone to do overtime on a saturday but I couldnt because we were playing WBA away. I got a right bollocking in the shop in front of customers saying I should get my priorites right and that doing overtime at work should come before some "stupid football match". Only been working there 6 years now so you'd think that they might have noticed that I'll only work saturday afternoons when we're inbetween seasons.

lol where do you work???

chris - i really wanna go too but i dont know if i can book a half day cos i aint been in work for 10 days due to holiday, also claire keeps telling me its too far to travel at that time of night. im still tempted though. someone tempt me before friday when i may buy tickets.

I think the players talked me right out of it tonight. I was planning to buy tickets before the game but couldnt be arsed by the time I got there and thought i'd go after the game..... 90 minutes later and Ive saved myself about £25. If only i'd bought my sunderland tickets AFTER the WBA game instead of before :pinch:

Take Claire with you then if she's worried. Im sure a night on the terraces of Hereford will do a lot to encourage her that LCFC is the way forward! :cool:

I think the players talked me right out of it tonight. I was planning to buy tickets before the game but couldnt be arsed by the time I got there and thought i'd go after the game..... 90 minutes later and Ive saved myself about £25. If only i'd bought my sunderland tickets AFTER the WBA game instead of before :pinch:

Take Claire with you then if she's worried. Im sure a night on the terraces of Hereford will do a lot to encourage her that LCFC is the way forward! :cool:

im on your level mate, that awfull performance has swayed me into not going and nothing will sway it back now.

claire would never come with me, she says shes been to hereford enough and i dont want to punish her anymore.

im on your level mate, that awfull performance has swayed me into not going and nothing will sway it back now.

claire would never come with me, she says shes been to hereford enough and i dont want to punish her anymore.

Have you managed to get her to any City games yet?

They were hardly great adverts for the team though.... having said that there are no good games to take someone to. I was quite lucky in that the first game I took my ex to was the game against Sheff Utd where we won 3-2. Was one of the better games at the walkers in the last few years so at least she could understand why football rules my life and didnt moan to much when I went to games instead of spending more time with her.

she dont moan so much she knows its part of me etc etc. i was just talking to a liverpool fan in turkey last week and he laughed when i said i support city, asked if it was fun watching southend and burnley and going to places like derby and colchester. i explained the championship is so unglamourous and we agreed its no wonder attendances are falling. what is the big game in the championship this season? it could be Brum vs W.B.A or it could be Hull vs Stoke.

either way Hereford is off the agenda.

Archived