lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 A family member? TPH got me thinking, with his relationship problems from oh so long ago. Especially as the cousin aspect rang bells at my end. So... have you, and if so, who? I was accused of having it away with my girlfriend's cousin - but it wasn't true. Sure I was good friends with her, and we hung out a lot, but I'm a one-woman kinda guy... it's hard enough keeping one happy, let alone two. :laugh: *bugger, forgot the 'N/A' option for my poll... could a mod modify that please?
Alexikokopops Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 You need to edit it so the second poll has the option of N/A
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Either whilst going out with or just after, I *kissed* (and perhaps groped) her cousin and her best friend. Not both at once. Oh and both were 16+. I was 15 I think. Back then I was a lot more popular with the ladies than I am now! Wouldn't cheat on my current girlfriend, even if anyone was interested!
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 Either whilst going out with or just after, I *kissed* (and perhaps groped) her cousin and her best friend. Not both at once. Oh and both were 16+. I was 15 I think. Back then I was a lot more popular with the ladies than I am now! Wouldn't cheat on my current girlfriend, even if anyone was interested! Had a discreet fondle, eh? You wouldn't cheat on your current squeeze, even if I was interested? Bugger.
davieG Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 A family member?TPH got me thinking, with his relationship problems from oh so long ago. Especially as the cousin aspect rang bells at my end. So... have you, and if so, who? I was accused of having it away with my girlfriend's cousin - but it wasn't true. Sure I was good friends with her, and we hung out a lot, but I'm a one-woman kinda guy... it's hard enough keeping one happy, let alone two. :laugh: *bugger, forgot the 'N/A' option for my poll... could a mod modify that please? I'd edit it if I knew why you needed it
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 You need to edit it so the second poll has the option of N/A I know - I didn't realize until after I'd posted... I'm hoping TPH knows how to rectify that.
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 I'd edit it if I knew why you needed it It's a two part poll... you need to fill in both poll questions... But if you say 'No' - how can you answer my next question, asking who? An N/A option in the second poll question (amongst all the family members) is what we need for people to be able to answer 'No' to the first question. Edit: Top quality modding, whoever pulled that off.
davieG Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 It's a two part poll... you need to fill in both poll questions... But if you say 'No' - how can you answer my next question, asking who? An N/A option in the second poll question (amongst all the family members) is what we need for people to be able to answer 'No' to the first question. Done I've never tried it with two, hang on is this another poll idea.
Daggers Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 I done it. Now it won't let me record that I have never cheated on my darling sweatheart that I love dearly and sometimes reads FT posts...
davieG Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 I done it.Now it won't let me record that I have never cheated on my darling sweatheart that I love dearly and sometimes reads FT posts... No you didn't I did
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Does she read through your account? If not, I know where you can post in secret!!!!!!!!!! I love exc!amat!on mark$
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 Done I've never tried it with two, hang on is this another poll idea. Tune in next week. I done it. Now it won't let me record that I have never cheated on my darling sweatheart that I love dearly and sometimes reads FT posts... Hi Mrs DB!
Daggers Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 No you didn't I did I did it first and you changed it
billabob Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 NO iv never cheated on my girl and never will do, i love her lots, and she also reads my posts sometimes as i did a silly thing and left myself signed in at house so she can read and post all she wants!
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 NO iv never cheated on my girl and never will do, i love her lots, and she also reads my posts sometimes as i did a silly thing and left myself signed in at house so she can read and post all she wants! I haven't cheated on your girlfriend either! Wahey! OLE!
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 NO iv never cheated on my girl and never will do, i love her lots, and she also reads my posts sometimes as i did a silly thing and left myself signed in at house so she can read and post all she wants! Is that what possessed you to post your little clarification the other day? The fact that your girl reads your posts?
billabob Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 I haven't cheated on your girlfriend either! Wahey! OLE! glad to hear it, otherwise i would have cried!
billabob Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Is that what possessed you to post your little clarification the other day? The fact that your girl reads your posts? nope!
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 nope! So you just felt threatened by myself and cisono. Can't blame you, she's very predatory sometimes. She's gonna kill me.
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 I'm a sex god! You must have a large family if 27 people have cheated with you on your family members. either that or you have a wide demographic appeal - people of all ages and sexual orientations for example. :laugh:
Daggers Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 You must have a large family if 27 people have cheated with you on your family members. I get around
billabob Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 So you just felt threatened by myself and cisono. Can't blame you, she's very predatory sometimes. She's gonna kill me. ha ha ha yea you two scared me!
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 ha ha ha yea you two scared me! Yeah, we can do that when we team up on people. I know I can, anyway.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.