Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Breaking News - The Board Have Acted

I would have thought all local football fans would have know about future games.

Bollix. I have to remind my mate - who has a season ticket and sits next to me - when the home games are, let alone who they are against. Other mates, who'll come along to a few matches a season really have no idea.

Bollix. I have to remind my mate - who has a season ticket and sits next to me - when the home games are, let alone who they are against. Other mates, who'll come along to a few matches a season really have no idea.

If that's true we must have the thickest supporters in the country.... or do you always make things up as you go along?

If that's true we must have the thickest supporters in the country.... or do you always make things up as you go along?

Neither, ****ard. Just pointing out that not everyone is so caught up in the passion of supporting that they know everything about the fixture list.

As you might find out if you had any mates.

Neither, ****ard. Just pointing out that not everyone is so caught up in the passion of supporting that they know everything about the fixture list.

As you might find out if you had any mates.

Another intelligent contribution to the debate. I despair at times!!!

Another intelligent contribution to the debate. I despair at times!!!

Let's see if I can work this one out. You start the personal abuse, then get all patronising about a riposte.

Ah, I see. Which girls' school do you go to again?

Let's see if I can work this one out. You start the personal abuse, then get all patronising about a riposte.

Ah, I see. Which girls' school do you go to again?

If that's what you'd like to think, go on and think it. I have no wish to enter into some childish debate with you about what was said or not.

I dont care how many posters the club put up, if they insist in charging £27 to sit in the A&L stand or £29 to sit in the west stand then they wont get any extra supporters to come down. Oh and lets not forget that there is also the £1 per ticket booking fee if you cant get down to the ticket office in person and choose to buy online instead.

I paid £25 to see Southend and now they want £27 to let me watch us get beat by Colchester. I wonder why the attendance is dropping?

Archived