Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Tatoos!

I want one when I am old enough. Leicester city across my back.

And what the badge on my upper arm. My football manager has just had Weller and 7 under the name. Looks good. He idolised him.

I would like something like that when i'am older....Shame there isn't any current Leicester players that actually care about our club ,city and fans ! and ain't just here for there pay check at the end of the week

I would like something like that when i'am older....Shame there isn't any current Leicester players that actually care about our club ,city and fans ! and ain't just here for there pay check at the end of the week

44230[/snapback]

You could always get a 'Muzzy' tattoo ;)

I could do , but i'm not gunna ;)

44242[/snapback]

Theres also local boy Matty Heath ;)... He probably cares for the club :)

44245[/snapback]

I wouldn't get Heath's name tatooed on my body , even if you paid me mate lol

• 2 months later...

Not got one, but have thought about something on the back of my leg...some kind of symbol, or something like that, I would have a coloured one though, i'd just have a black one something like; 26.jpg

-I definetly wouldn't have that symbol, but i'd have a symbol or something in that style.

Someone I used to work with had a good one, he had chinese lettering which in Chinese was his nickname.

Guest Daniel
Not got one, but have thought about something on the back of my leg...some kind of symbol, or something like that, I would have a coloured one though, i'd just have a black one something like; 26.jpg

-I definetly wouldn't have that symbol, but i'd have a symbol or something in that style.

Someone I used to work with had a good one, he had chinese lettering which in Chinese was his nickname.

64887[/snapback]

So they told him, about 10% of chinese tattoos dont actually say what you want. :laugh:

When i'm older, im thinkin of gettin the LCFC badge on my heart, the three lions badge on my upper arm, my kids names on my arm somwhere and something in memory of my sister.

64887[/snapback]

So they told him, about 10% of chinese tattoos dont actually say what you want. :laugh:

64890[/snapback]

:laugh: oh well it looked good anyway!

Anyway he told me he went on holiday with his mates, and got pissed and got the tattoo done, so it probably isn't even his nickname tattooed anyway! lol

Archived