Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
outfoxed

Free tickets for Saturday

Hello guys

Been loitering on this board for a while and decided to take the plunge. Apologies if this has already been posted but I opened a letter from LCFC this morning containing 3 complimentary 'ticket vouchers' for Colchester on Saturday. Apparently it's because I bought 3 tickets for the Hereford game. Each 'ticket' can be redeemed for two match tickets so I've ended up with 6 free tickets!

A nice gesture from the club although I'm sure many will find fault with it

Its desperate :(
Aye, but think of the goodwill, and if one person can be introduced to the club who will come back regularly then it's better than nothing.

Hello guys

Been loitering on this board for a while and decided to take the plunge. Apologies if this has already been posted but I opened a letter from LCFC this morning containing 3 complimentary 'ticket vouchers' for Colchester on Saturday. Apparently it's because I bought 3 tickets for the Hereford game. Each 'ticket' can be redeemed for two match tickets so I've ended up with 6 free tickets!

That is a nice gesture and shows willing to look at improving attendances etc.

Better bums on seats than not.

It's not like anyone who takes up the tickets will be preventing 'paying' members from going.

Good stuff City :)

Seriously.. if the FT or anyone involved in this inititative is reading - good idea.

Send me some please :P

If we've been sent some, you can have ours as long as you can get to Leicester for the game!

Hello guys

Dispense of your tickets wisely!

Only give them to mates with an addictive personality and who will return to the walkers for the next game :thumbup:

If you have a spare mind pm me :ph34r::P:rolleyes:

What do you mean disappointment, whatever happened to being positive (risky and difficult but try, as follows):

17 points from a possible 21 from now until the end of October :D:P (this allows us 2 draws and 5 wins, which I'll point out as maths is a struggle for some people on here atm ;) )

Hello guys

i think it's a good move, if the seats were going to be empty anyway; they're not losing anything and if each person with a freebee buys a programme and a 'cheese' 'burger' then thats a few more bob in the kitty, plus as has been said, it could hook a few in...........if we play well :unsure:

What do you mean disappointment, whatever happened to being positive (risky and difficult but try, as follows):

17 points from a possible 21 from now until the end of October :D:P (this allows us 2 draws and 5 wins, which I'll point out as maths is a struggle for some people on here atm ;) )

I suppose your right matey, I think i'm gonna have to numb myself with baabar beer before the game!!! :D

I suppose your right matey, I think i'm gonna have to numb myself with baabar beer before the game!!! :D

Always the best way mate :P You never know, if you do that you may actually suprise yourself and enjoy what you see!! :o If not there's always room for more beer after the game :thumbup:;):P

Always the best way mate :P You never know, if you do that you may actually suprise yourself and enjoy what you see!! :o If not there's always room for more beer after the game :thumbup:;):P

Then you can forget you actually went, mmm that's why I can't remember every game I've been too. :blink:

I'm convinced I sit next to you at the Walkers davie but I've no idea why really! Just imagine that you'd look like the bloke that sits next to me in real life! :unsure:

Unless you sit next to one of these fine gentlemen then I'm afraid it's not me, hic

drunks.jpg

Archived