Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
outfoxed

Free tickets for Saturday

Always the best way mate :P You never know, if you do that you may actually suprise yourself and enjoy what you see!! :o If not there's always room for more beer after the game :thumbup:;):P

Yes, your KM, I have done this a few times, thats why the Mrs doesn't like me go to the footy, cus it will just be a big p@ss up and last the whole weekend!! :D

Your right DavieG, but I always have Foxestalk to remind how bad or good Leicester were!!! :P

Fez'll tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be. I tend to get a bit frustrated and then tarnish my reputation by using phrases such as "FOR THE LOVE OF CHEBS! WHAT WAS THAT?!!!" in front of the kiddies :o

But seriously. Let's make it happen. :)

Well me and TPH are both coming along to the Palace game. Fancy relocating your seat mate?

Well me and TPH are both coming along to the Palace game. Fancy relocating your seat mate?

I've heard a rumour there is going to be some drunken carnage afterwards. Just a rumour mind.

Are you sitting together? Let's mash it up pirate style we can rape and pillage the streets of Leicester. On second thoughts lets just have a few 'grogs' and some well placed "Yarrrrgh's" :pirate:

This would be better (by this I mean funnier) if you did this whilst walking. Or driving, or operating heavy machinery.

:laugh:

The pirate idea is top banana as a protest. You want to get your message to the manager about styles of play Thracian ~ get everyone to bin the blue and pirate it up!

I got a letter today as well, great gesture from the club!

Also as it's my birthday next month they are offering me adult tickets for just £10!!

P.S National Cleavage = my birthday!! Haha!

Archived