Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Moan In Thread

Should be 'interesting' tonight.

They're advertising a MM interview, heard a clip of it in the news bullitin, in which he says (paraphrased) 'I can't talk about taking over Leicester now, but maybe we'll talk about it later, I won't be out of football for long'.

Should be 'interesting' tonight.

They're advertising a MM interview, heard a clip of it in the news bullitin, in which he says (paraphrased) 'I can't talk about taking over Leicester now, but maybe we'll talk about it later, I won't be out of football for long'.

isn't that more or less what he said when they grabbed a snippet from him a few weeks ago when all this first kicked off?

nothing's changed

I do wonder though, we [RL] have done two interviews with him now, do you think any of the other club's local news teams have pestered him as much? Will this work in our favour or against us?

It's hard to tell... might work to our advantage, City is probably the one club where the fan base would be massivley in favour of a take over, other clubs could well have a significant section of fans opposed, at the same time compared to Wolves (or a number of other clubs in the Championship) we have massive potential and wouldnt be competing for a fan base with other big clubs (as would be the case with clubs in the West Midlands or the North).

Archived