Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

FM PATCH

Get a no-cd crack then.. I always find it a pain to switch cd's and I listen to music cd's anyhow when I play...

45416[/snapback]

There ain't one out for the new patch yet :(

45506[/snapback]

you can still use a v1.0 crack to make the game work ;)

Right, I've installed the patch but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Players played out of position still get a 3 rating, my goal kicks always lead to the opposition having a chance.

Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it's becuase I had to overwrite the new .exe file with my no-cd crack?

Players played out of position still get a 3 rating, my goal kicks always lead to the opposition having a chance.

Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it's becuase I had to overwrite the new .exe file with my no-cd crack?

45756[/snapback]

On the main screen (the one where you load your game etc) what version number does it say?

45756[/snapback]

On the main screen (the one where you load your game etc) what version number does it say?

45789[/snapback]

It still says version 5.0. It seems like I can't have the patch working while I use the no-cd crack. And I need the no-cd crack otherwise I won't be able to play it ;)

45756[/snapback]

45789[/snapback]

It still says version 5.0. It seems like I can't have the patch working while I use the no-cd crack. And I need the no-cd crack otherwise I won't be able to play it ;)

45916[/snapback]

Shame. :D;)

Archived