Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
A Saint

A Saints Fan

Another Saints fan here. Looking forward to the game tommorow. Hopefully it will be better than the two awful games at the Walkers Stadium last year. If we played like we did against QPR then you will have a great chance against us. We do seem to be playing better away from home though. We normally create loads of chances, although we don't always kill teams off. Our defence has also looked a bit shaky in recent weeks but hopefully that will be sorted out with Lundekvam and Bialkowski back in the squad. Apparently we have sold 1800 tickets for the game as of today. Reckon it will be a 1-1 draw tommorow.

I hope Rasiak plays.

Whenever I've seen him previously at the Way he's made MDV look like Thierry Henry! :o

Maybe Elvis will continue his scoring run.. :rolleyes:

I'll go for another 1-1. Neither side is good enough to earn a win at the moment.

You have no worries playing us, we are crap.

:laugh: :appl::clap: Love it.

The Saints will score two and we'll bag one methinks. 2-1 to the Saints, another dreadful game to watch though with chances being a rare occurence in a game in which intense physical battles in the midfield will be the key factor :pinch: :unsure:

Another Saints fan here. Looking forward to the game tommorow. Hopefully it will be better than the two awful games at the Walkers Stadium last year. If we played like we did against QPR then you will have a great chance against us. We do seem to be playing better away from home though. We normally create loads of chances, although we don't always kill teams off. Our defence has also looked a bit shaky in recent weeks but hopefully that will be sorted out with Lundekvam and Bialkowski back in the squad. Apparently we have sold 1800 tickets for the game as of today. Reckon it will be a 1-1 draw tommorow.

The 0-0 in the league was such a boring game! he only thing i can remember from it is watching Theo Walcott for nearly all the game :blink:

The 0-0 in the league was such a boring game! he only thing i can remember from it is watching Theo Walcott for nearly all the game :blink:

he was awfull in the 0-0 league game. he couldnt stay onside and whenever he touched the ball but still did nothing saints fans sang his name yet he was poor. made ryan smith look like diego maradona

Archived