Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
A Saint

A Saints Fan

Just a friendly little hello before Saturdays game. Wondering how you see the game going and what you think of your own side and our side. You lot optmistic or think your in for a beating?

I personally think we'll win 1-0 on tha basis that you'll struggle to put the ball in....I think it will be a tight game though and realistically (but hopefully not) you lot could nick it 1-0. Thoughts?

Just a friendly little hello before Saturdays game. Wondering how you see the game going and what you think of your own side and our side. You lot optmistic or think your in for a beating?

I personally think we'll win 1-0 on tha basis that you'll struggle to put the ball in....I think it will be a tight game though and realistically (but hopefully not) you lot could nick it 1-0. Thoughts?

The nil sounds familiar.

Guest seanfox778

have you been on the saints forum a few of them are predicting 2-2, 3-2, 4-3 games

you have to admire there spirit

Bale is God.

Don't think Bale will be playing. I can't see it being a 2-2 as some have rpedicted but we do have players that can score goals, the likes of Rasiak, Skacel, Wright-Phillips etc. and so we don't expect to draw a blank. that having been said, 1-0, IMO will be the scoreline let's just hope its to us :D

Don't think Bale will be playing. I can't see it being a 2-2 as some have rpedicted but we do have players that can score goals, the likes of Rasiak, Skacel, Wright-Phillips etc. and so we don't expect to draw a blank. that having been said, 1-0, IMO will be the scoreline let's just hope its to us :D

You have no worries playing us, we are crap.

One goal will be all we'll see at the most, we aren't conceding and we aren't scoring.

Chances are if anyone scores it will be Southampton, or we could get lucky with an own goal, a serious deflection or off some one arse :P

We will lose and finally the Kelly OUT momentum will gather pace to a crescendo! :whistle:

You can see why the Kelly out momentum picked up after a draw with Colchester, but a loss against the Saints is hardly the end of the world. Hence I can only see the momentum picking up if we play like shit and lose.

Rob Kelly give us a wave, Kelly give us a wave! :thumbup:

You can see why the Kelly out momentum picked up after a draw with Colchester, but a loss against the Saints is hardly the end of the world. Hence I can only see the momentum picking up if we play like shit and lose.

Rob Kelly give us a wave, Kelly give us a wave! :thumbup:

All depends on the manner in which we lose..........if we play super shite, the fans will begin to turn, and the Kelly out will have more fuel to there fire!!!

Personally I see a bore draw, our defence is tight, but we are toothless in attack!!! Southampton, are a decent side but to be honest we could play anybody in this division, and a draw is a probable outcome!!

Archived