Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

A week to go........

My boss is a Villian and well we are going hammer and tounges at the moment god knows what its gonna be like this time next week..

So..... I'm thinking of more Leicester - Villa connections

Recent ones.........MON... LITTLE....Stuart Taylor.... Draper...Joach!

Come on theres loads I need reminding of!..............

My boss is a Villian and well we are going hammer and tounges at the moment god knows what its gonna be like this time next week..

Dion...

Stan the man

Why are you rising to it? They're probabley going to beat us and he wont let you hear the end of it.

Its the CUP anything can happen, we were supposed to lose against the mighty spurs last year thats why

Yes I know anything can happen but it's hardly likely is it, you've said in your predicition mebobby thread thing that you think we going to come off second best so why are you windning up a Villa fan espically if he is your boss, your life wont be worth living. You can't lose anything by being a bit modest about our chances can you?

Yes I know anything can happen but it's hardly likely is it, you've said in your predicition mebobby thread thing that you think we going to come off second best so why are you windning up a Villa fan espically if he is your boss, your life wont be worth living. You can't lose anything by being a bit modest about our chances can you?

I like winding people up....... i told we didnt lose to them in 14 games, he came back with 5-0 banter mate!

We'll win. Opportunity knocks for RK and surely he won't want to miss it. I disagree with lots that he does but I'll be chuffed to bits with him if he pulls it off. And he can do it any way he likes. Medium term I want an exciting, attacking Leicester City but this game's about emotion. If he wins and we get one shot to their 100 I won't give a toss. It would be a night to savour and remember.

Archived