Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newms

Tiatto at left Back

Whether or not the majority of fans like him i believe that Tiatto is one of Kelly's favourite players and if fully fit and not suspended one of the first names on the team sheet.

With the signing of Welsh another Kelly favourite he will start as a Left Winger when fully fit. I hope that Kelly moves Tiatto to Left Back as I feel he will offer more from the position than Nils. maybe Kelly has signed Weslh so that Tiatto can be moved and the constantly woeful Nils can be dropped. Porter can then be used sparingly to build him up for the strains of the Championship.

Tiatto will be found out even more at left back.

He has no positional sense at all.

I remember when Levein joined, he played him left back and Stewart on the wing and at least one of Crewe's goals were down to Tiatto's positioning.

Tiatto will be found out even more at left back.

He has no positional sense at all.

I remember when Levein joined, he played him left back and Stewart on the wing and at least one of Crewe's goals were down to Tiatto's positioning.

he came here as a left back. One of his best performances i saw from him was last season against Leeds when McCarthy got sent off and Tiatto was moved to left back. So hes not incompetent in the position

Tiatto's come in for a lot of stick lately. Granted, he is not the most technically gifted player, but you know he will give his all for the blue shirt when he plays. For that reason (particularly in a midfield devoid of players willing to run headfirst into a tackle - Williams, Hughes, Johnson, Low, Welsh, haven't seen enough of Porter) I think he is a useful player to have in our squad and don't think he deserves as much stick as he gets.

He's like a poor man's Gary Coatsworth.

Tiatto's come in for a lot of stick lately. Granted, he is not the most technically gifted player, but you know he will give his all for the blue shirt when he plays. For that reason (particularly in a midfield devoid of players willing to run headfirst into a tackle - Williams, Hughes, Johnson, Low, Welsh, haven't seen enough of Porter) I think he is a useful player to have in our squad and don't think he deserves as much stick as he gets.

He's like a poor man's Gary Coatsworth.

Now then you, how can you mention the two in the same breath?

Danny Tiatto (Leicester) sent off.

You'd have to get used to seeing that.

It might add to the entertainment value. I remember that challenge on the Southampton bloke Saturday. If he'd connected the bloke would have landed on the Weir.

One of Kelly's achievements has been cutting down on the number of daft free kicks we give away in dangerous areas. With Tiatto at left-back there'd be more dead balls placed than in an all male cemetery.

Now then you, how can you mention the two in the same breath?

If you thought Tiatto was hard then Coatsworth was HARD. Terrible footballer but scored one of the greatest goals at Filbo...anyone remember it?

Does anyone remember the Fox Fanzine's cartoon strip about Gary Coatsworth? It was called £14,658 Man or something, and an evil genius made him into a robotic footballer after he got trapped under the rubble when we knocked down the old Main Stand at Filbo. And there was interference between Brian Little's remote control and some kid on the River Soar with a model boat, and Coatsworth went mental. Then we played Millwall and Terry Hurlock kept hurting his foot trying to kick the robotic Coatsworth.

This is true. I am not mental*.

*I may also be mental but it doesn't stop this being true.

Does anyone remember the Fox Fanzine's cartoon strip about Gary Coatsworth? It was called £14,658 Man or something, and an evil genius made him into a robotic footballer after he got trapped under the rubble when we knocked down the old Main Stand at Filbo. And there was interference between Brian Little's remote control and some kid on the River Soar with a model boat, and Coatsworth went mental. Then we played Millwall and Terry Hurlock kept hurting his foot trying to kick the robotic Coatsworth.

This is true. I am not mental*.

*I may also be mental but it doesn't stop this being true.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4636/coatsworthda4.jpg

:D

He might have played a part but featured is going a bit too far.

I'll give him "featured" tonight though. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well there were plenty on here who were keen to remind us of how we NEVER won a game last season whenever he started.

Now the boot is on the other foot, they seem reluctant to give him the credit that he maybe deserves..

Archived