Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Stearman

I slagged him off as well lol.

At least he has shown us he CAN play well :P

Sounds like Maybury and Syalla had decent games as well :o

IMO he was one of our best players last season though, so I knew he could play which is what pissed me off and why I was slagging him off, I just hope he keeps the form he has shown in the last 2 games up, and hope its not a case of him proving himself to get back in the team he gets back into the team (Starting) and then gets lazy/complacent again.

IMO he was one of our best players last season though, so I knew he could play which is what pissed me off and why I was slagging him off, I just hope he keeps the form he has shown in the last 2 games up, and hope its not a case of him proving himself to get back in the team he gets back into the team (Starting) and then gets lazy/complacent again.

Well if that's the case then he'll just get dropped again and what good would that do him?

Well if that's the case then he'll just get dropped again and what good would that do him?

All players lose form. It is just the varying reactions to loss of form which surprises me. Some get dropped for one bad game in eight or 10, others can carry on having bad games indefinitely...

When they're young the bad game is down to inexperience, can't cope with the level of play etc, etc. When it's an experienced player it's "he's not quite recovered from injury yet, we know he CAN do it, the whole team struggled or we don't have an alternative....

great all we need, is a premier club going to come in every time stearman finally gets his head down.

It's a problem we'll have to get used to if we're going to keep developing good players. And it's gotta be better than having no-one worth looking at which has generally been the case in recent seasons.

Archived