Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Stearman

I can't remember ANYONE playing well against Colchester (except Logan, perhaps..) :unsure:

After last night, perhaps you might consider removing the second part of your sig, because I can tell you now it definitely isn't gonna happen!

I can't remember ANYONE playing well against Colchester (except Logan, perhaps..) :unsure:

After last night, perhaps you might consider removing the second part of your sig, because I can tell you now it definitely isn't gonna happen!

Be honest, can you see the first part happening?

Be honest, can you see the first part happening?

It's still up for grabs, although first of all he needs to focus on keeping his place once Kenton is fit again.

At the moment though, Hume probably has the edge in the race for POTS.

Last night it was a team effort, everyone put the effort in, clearing balls is Stearmans job (Not that it wasn't top class like) Humes job is to score goals and they did that. Not slagging any player off like, just that every deserves as much praise as the next player.

Last night it was a team effort, everyone put the effort in, clearing balls is Stearmans job (Not that it wasn't top class like) Humes job is to score goals and they did that. Not slagging any player off like, just that every deserves as much praise as the next player.

Sometimes some players deserve extra special praise, such as Hume on saturday. In your theory what happens if a defender scores or an attacker makes a good clearance? :D

Good team effort though, proud of 'em.

Sometimes some players deserve extra special praise, such as Hume on saturday. In your theory what happens if a defender scores or an attacker makes a good clearance? :D

Good team effort though, proud of 'em.

Haha, yeah i see your point, but you know what i mean! (or at least i think you do :ph34r: )

It's still up for grabs, although first of all he needs to focus on keeping his place once Kenton is fit again.

At the moment though, Hume probably has the edge in the race for POTS.

McAuley, McCarthy and Logan must be up there aswell imo.

Well every game apart from the last two IMO he has been almost useless, shocking! But i'm happy to admit i've been slagging him off and now he is coming good a proving me wrong last two game without him we would have conceaded and he's kept us in the games.

Well every game apart from the last two IMO he has been almost useless, shocking! But i'm happy to admit i've been slagging him off and now he is coming good a proving me wrong last two game without him we would have conceaded and he's kept us in the games.

I slagged him off as well lol.

At least he has shown us he CAN play well :P

Sounds like Maybury and Syalla had decent games as well :o

About 12 minutes of game time between them doesn't really count for much, does it? :unsure:

If it were Mattock and McAuley having 12 minutes of game time between them, would it count then?? :P

Not just Stearman deserving a pat on the back though (even though his goal and 2 clearances have won us points), but the entire team for turning things around and picking the performances up :D

:appl::clap:

If it were Mattock and McAuley having 12 minutes of game time between them, would it count then?? :P

Not just Stearman deserving a pat on the back though (even though his goal and 2 clearances have won us points), but the entire team for turning things around and picking the performances up :D

:appl::clap:

:whistle: Let's not bring my obvious biases into this discussion. ;)

Two players with 12 minutes between them rarely make any impact at all - so even though Mattock and McAuley are two of the greatest players ever to wear the city shirt, even I would concede they didn't do much in 12 minutes. :thumbup:

:ph34r:

Two players with 12 minutes between them rarely make any impact at all - so even though Mattock and McAuley are two of the greatest players ever to wear the city shirt, even I would concede they didn't do much in 12 minutes. :thumbup:

Mattock ?????

I'm not so sure you mean that looky, it's a blatant lie to stop me accusing you of being over-biased :P

I agree though - 2 players rarely make a huge difference to the tempo and tone of any game, but occasionally, and this is only very occasionly, they can completely turn a game on its head and become instant heros :)

Archived