Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

The New League

If we go in any direction I see no reason it shouldn't be upwards.

There are few clubs in the land with the quality of young players we've got coming through and the question is how many and how quickly will they emerge.

To me it is their established style of play which must be mirrored by the first team and by any newcomers being drafted in from outside.

We've already got a good and predominently young defence. The focus now needs to be on creating and scoring goals.

I hate to say it but i think we will be in this league for another 5 years at least. And i'm not sure which direction we'll be heading :(

Aren't you Mr Positive ! !

Drive's me mad when people are so negative all the time. :mad:

Personally, I think that we can't hack it in the Premiership at the min, however if a certain Mr Milan was to take over, then the influx of money would hepl massively.

Saying this though, we have a young set of players, who if we keep together could gel into a team that could perform in the prem.

Aren't you Mr Positive ! !

Drive's me mad when people are so negative all the time. :mad:

Personally, I think that we can't hack it in the Premiership at the min, however if a certain Mr Milan was to take over, then the influx of money would hepl massively.

Saying this though, we have a young set of players, who if we keep together could gel into a team that could perform in the prem.

I'm usually positive, honest! I just don't think we can get carried away with current form. I'd love to be back in the prem but i can't see it happening for 5 years at least as i said. In that time, our youngsters will have had enough time for us to judge whether their actually class as we expect them to be :P

Three weeks ago it would have been a different story. In three weeks' time it may be a different story again. Impossible to tell, but we've been a lot closer to getting relegated than promoted so far in this spell in the second tier. It's going to take two or three players like Stearman, Wesolowski, Porter and Fryatt to live up to the hype on a consistent basis to elevate us to play-off contenders in my opinion. Would love to see it happen but not a lot of evidence so far that it will.

ive always said that if you can survive and compete in this league and if you can then show some ambition and push on and possibly invest promotion should be possible within 3 seasons. e.g sheff utd, wigan, reading,west ham.

To be honest its not really the money....think about it Leeds, Sunderland, Norwich have had massive sums of money to spend compared to others in this league..I believe with one good, Right Winger and williams-weso tandem functioning and playing well we will be able to go up at any time.

Mandaric will not save the club...You, the fans will do a better job by going to do the stadium and helping out the team...Be positive about what you have

A superb academy set up which is envy to many...everyone here can admit as much...

This is team that has never been given the chance to play with confidence...I am no admirer of those do not play their heart out aka Johnson and Hughes...but maybe a good result against CP will help the team play to their potential even a draw will be healthy in this aspect...

Finally there's much to improve yet in this club...Board etc....but wdf

hmm.....

I think we could be in the premiership next season but if not the season after. We are on our way up :D Leicester are back!!!!!! :D

Amibtious but i'd love you to be right! Think you are getting a little carried away though...

I think we will be back in the prem soon, why not? our academy is quality and robs playing some of them already. Also if mandaric comes that is only going to help

We can make the top 10 this season, with or without a sugar daddy.

How soon we can take the next step remains to be seen, but there's no reason to suggest we'll be relegated in the near future, certainly not with our present fan base.

We can make the top 10 this season, with or without a sugar daddy.

How soon we can take the next step remains to be seen, but there's no reason to suggest we'll be relegated in the near future, certainly not with our present fan base.

What's fan base got to do with relegation\promotion?????

Archived