Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Crystal Palace Match Thread

lol I am on the BBC coverage, no server overloads there... :)

YAY Paddy is captain.. proud moment for the Aussie :D :D

Darn the coverage just went down, ok back to the other site.

lol I am on the BBC coverage, no server overloads there... :)

YAY Paddy is captain.. proud moment for the Aussie :D :D

Darn the coverage just went down, ok back to the other site.

The BBC Local radio link will die once the game kicks off - Premium TV plays it exclusively.

Afterall, if you could listen online with the BBC, why would you pay for LCFC World? :S

Yep I got it now... thanks Steve_lcfc9... :)

lol lookwhaticando, I just realised that when it died on me, I'm now listening to the Match Console at Matchlive

Yes Cisono and a proud moment for me too... lol

LCFC OS doesn't support any other browser than Microsoft Explorer... :pinch: :mad: That's why I could never get any connection through Firefox... :cry:

I always get an error report when I play the Match Console link through Firefox, but once I click 'ok' and click the disclaimer, then commentary starts.

Well it works for me, anyway...

LCFC OS doesn't support any other browser than Microsoft Explorer... :pinch: :mad: That's why I could never get any connection through Firefox... :cry:

I use FlashPeak SlimBrowser for that (an IE-based but slimmer and more stable browser).

Archived