Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Crystal Palace Match Thread

Do you get up especially early on match days just to start these threads LWICD!!??? :blink::blink:

You should relly get out more!! :whistle::P

P.s. You forgot THE banana : nana2.gif

;) It was just gone midnight when I posted. nana2.gif

This match thread is going to be down a considerable amount of posts due to my absence, as I shall be at the Walkers cheering on the mighty blues to another win :D:P

We'll miss ya.

So will I just as soon as I've finished at the Swan and Rushes!!! :cheers::cheers::scarf::scarf:

Can I come too? :ph34r: I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. :thumbsup:

Welcome back, James Wesolowski!

Hope you get some time this afternoon. :thumbsup:

City: Logan, Stearman, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Low, Hughes, Tiatto, Welsh, Hume, Hammond.

Subs: Henderson, Sylla, Maybury, O'Grady, Wesolowski.

Just the one change - Tiatto into the middle and Welsh on the left.

Surprise factor: 0. ;)

From the OS. ;):thumbup:

One Change For Foxes

Rob Kelly makes one enforced change to his staring line up for the Championship fixture against Crystal Palace at the Walkers Stadium.

In comes Andy Welsh for Gareth Williams, who limped out of Tuesday night's 2-1 victory over Leeds United with an ankle injury.

Welsh makes his second appearance for the Foxes since making the loan move from Sunderland on Monday - having replaced Williams as a first half substitute at Elland Road.

Conrad Logan continues in goal, with a defence of Richard Stearman, Gareth McAuley, Patrick Kisnorbo and Nils-Eric Johansson playing in front of him.

Josh Low, Stephen Hughes, Danny Tiatto and Welsh line up across the midfield from right to left, with Elvis Hammond and the in-form Iain Hume making up the Leicester attack.

Former Fox James Scowcroft failed a late fitness test and has therefore not made the Palace line up.

City: Logan, Stearman, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Low, Hughes, Tiatto, Welsh, Hume, Hammond.

Subs: Henderson, Sylla, Maybury, O'Grady, Wesolowski.

Palace: Kiraly, Lawrence, Cort, Ward, Borrowdale, Reich, Fletcher, Soares, Kennedy, Morrison, Kuqi.

Subs: Hudson, Freedman, Speroni, Watson, Green.

And before anyone asks...

Link

:thumbup:

Let's all 'ave a disco, Lets all 'ave a disco....

nana2.gifnana2.gifnana2.gif

I'm 'avin' some of that, Suffolk. :thumbsup:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You do realize, Suffolk, that in the absence of most of FoxesTalk's members today, you're going to have to ramp up your efforts for this particular game. ;)

Thanks for the link ppls, I will be listening in on this game... GO THE FOXES... :D :D

Glad to see Weso back in the squad as an Aussie and a Foxes fan, good luck to him and here's hoping he can get regular starting gig and go Paddy K.... :)

Archived