Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Momo Sylla

:Phube's dancing banana that I can't be bothered to find the link to: :Phube's dancing banana that I can't be bothered to find the link to: :Phube's dancing banana that I can't be bothered to find the link to:

Surely it would've taken less effort to find the link than type that and then copy and paste it? :blink:

To the tune of Copacabana by Barry Manilow..

His name is Momo...

he plays in slo-mo...

he's on our playing staff...

and he runs like a giraffe...

That's the greatest song I've ever heard. If it was released as a single, I'd buy ten.

Momo Sylla used to play under O'Neill at Celtic didnt he?

:yesyes: Not so much played, more made a handful of appearances each season. :P

Something like 49 appearances (28 of which were as sub) in four seasons. :ph34r:

I wish I could share everyone's enthusiasm but I don't.

:nono: 'fraid I'm not terribly excited by him playing.

Hope he does well, of course, he's a city player and tonight we want our city players to shine.

Don't want him to shine too brightly as we've a young right winger we hope comes on in his place tonight. :thumbsup:

:yesyes: Not so much played, more made a handful of appearances each season. :P

Something like 49 appearances (28 of which were as sub) in four seasons. :ph34r:

:nono: 'fraid I'm not terribly excited by him playing.

Hope he does well, of course, he's a city player and tonight we want our city players to shine.

Don't want him to shine too brightly as we've a young right winger we hope comes on in his place tonight. :thumbsup:

I'd rather the game wasn't lost BEFORE young Gradel gets on but whatever, I still hope everyone plays well.

Much better than Low.

Low is a poor player, momo os better if he can be bothered.

Both goals came from his corner and free kick so fait play to him

low isnt the best player we have, but unless sylla shows massively improved effort and commitment compared to last season i'd still rather have a less technically gifted player who wants to play than last seasons sylla. hopefully kelly can get more out of sylla than we saw last year (and i don't just mean 3 games where he tries)

I used to think josh low was good at the start of the season, but he hasn't got pace and he can't take players on. Sylla can take players on a head the ball well, and what a cross!!!!!!!!

Archived