Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Momo Sylla

At Hereford Momo got a rousing reception when he came on and he even did a little jig to the fans when he won a throw in front of us, he was loving it.

Tonight's his night. I hope he takes his chance and does well enough to keep Low out. Sylla does have the ability, somehere.

His season and career at Leicester starts tonight. I predict a wonder goal and man of the match performance. :D

I thought he did well on Saturday. His touch to bring down that long ball was fantastic.

I wish I could share everyone's enthusiasm but I don't.

He's a show pony. One or two eyecatching touches but he briefly flatters to deceive.

He generates no pace when in possession, doesn't get his head up and see the pictures, has poor shooting technique is not a great passer either.

I am serious. If I were given the choice I wouldn't want him in a Conference team. I wish I felt differently but I've watched him time and again.

Some players I'm not sure about - Williams, O'Grady, Kenton often fall into that category - but I've not the slightest doubts about Sylla. Of course he could have a blinder individually but even on top form he wouldn't be easy to fit into a team effectively.

Archived