Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Listen to my playlist

Here some of the songs I currently have on me playlist.

Hope this works, let me know if it does/doesn't please

Dj Karilla - You're no good

Scooter - Weekend

Scooter - The night

Scooter - This is a monster tune

Scott Brown - All about you

Scott Brown - I became hardcore

Scooter - I shot the dj

Ian Van dahl - Try

46645[/snapback]

I've not heard of a single one of those!!!

Teeno you need re-educating!

He's going through the 'this is the best music and im definatly right, nobody can tell me different' stage. lol

He really does need some help, pathetic music taste there. :(

He's going through the 'this is the best music and im definatly right, nobody can tell me different' stage. lol

He really does need some help, pathetic music taste there. :(

46772[/snapback]

Obviously you're a big mature person who's been through the stage allready then :blink:

Or maybe I just like this music :huh:

Obviously Teeno expected that response. That's why he did it I suppose.

46684[/snapback]

Or maybe I put them up so people could sample the music I lsiten to, as Petrescu oftenly does :blink:

46864[/snapback]

I'm guessing you're using that term quite loosely :unsure::P;)

I think the music you listen to is shocking Teeno, however, you probably feel the same about what I listen to. We should all accept that no one is right or wrong about music. People like music for different reasons, it means different things to different people.

When someone posts a thread about a particular song/album/band, if you don't like it, don't reply. Unless it's constructive. :thumbup: Bitchy comments get us nowhere apart from threads degenerating in to war zones.

I think the music you listen to is shocking Teeno, however, you probably feel the same about what I listen to. We should all accept that no one is right or wrong about music. People like music for different reasons, it means different things to different people.

When someone posts a thread about a particular song/album/band, if you don't like it, don't reply. Unless it's constructive. :thumbup:  Bitchy comments get us nowhere apart from threads degenerating in to war zones.

46871[/snapback]

You've hit the badger on the snout mate well said :thumbup:

Archived