Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SteveJacko

Player For Sale

Josh Low , Tall , Cant Head a Football , scared to take players on , slow on the ball , likes to give opportunities to opposition , doesn't seem to gel with team mates ..... Anyone ,............. No , Fair Enough :(

Yet northampton fans liked him :blink:

Yet northampton fans liked him :blink:

This might explain it...

They pretty much say what we do, except they have praise for the lad also (as do I).

He was my favourite cobblers player... and he still is

Aiston has taken his place and I think Aiston is a decent player too... from what I have seen.

Low was played out of position many of times so he couldnt show his full potential, when he was played in the right place then you could see why he is so highly rated.

You should feel lucky to have him because im quite jealous that he leftr us for us... and not even starting the first game just made it worse.

How anyone thinks JLow is a legend is beyond me...he looked good when he was confident...when Low is feeling low is was awful IMO.

He likes to check back and forth in order to cross the ball which might work but didnt too often for us...he doesn't like shooting and tackling...so many times we heard a defender shouting "JUST TACKLE HIM" in stronger language towards Josh and manier time I was left frustrated by him.

As I say...when Josh was happy and confident he was class but when hes not he can be dreadful.

I always thought he was a naturally gifted player, that could be as good as he wanted to be. He always created chances, and his crossing did improve in his time here. The frustration was that he never put his foot into a tackle and was constantly injured.

Josh Low , Tall , Cant Head a Football , scared to take players on , slow on the ball , likes to give opportunities to opposition , doesn't seem to gel with team mates ..... Anyone ,............. No , Fair Enough :(

Commendably restrained comment really. I literally shouted myself hoarse not long into second half and he comes along and wastes everyone's effort by misreading the situtation, taking the ball off his keeper's hands, attempting to clear across goal and cocking the clearance up anyway. How many mistakes is it possible to make from a simple situation?

I'm not in the mood for crucifixions.

He doesn't need us to tell him he fcuked up at the end. I don't imagine he'll feel great about it any more than we do.

Had the entire squad been fit, there's no way he's have made the 16. But they weren't, he did, and that's the end of it.

We'll see on Saturday whether he's able to put the events of last night behind him!

He doesn't need us to tell him he fcuked up at the end. I don't imagine he'll feel great about it any more than we do.

Had the entire squad been fit, there's no way he's have made the 16. But they weren't, he did, and that's the end of it.

We'll see on Saturday whether he's able to put the events of last night behind him!

That's it... if we sacrificed every young lad that came along and made a mistake on the altar of fans' outrage, we wouldn't hang onto them for long!

Thing about match fitness and the Carling Cup is: Hardly any team puts their best XI on the pitch when they know they've got more urgent business to do in the league...

In that regard, we've fought heroically. We've lost, but I'm somewhat proud of that team.

Don't know about that. He seems to make most 16's when he doesn't deserve to.

Pure and simple... he's not good enough. He was absolutelt terrible after he came on at the end and what on earth he was doing with that clearance I'll never know. Maybe Henderson didn't shout for it but I saw him screaming at Low after wards so I assume he did.

Commendably restrained comment really. I literally shouted myself hoarse not long into second half and he comes along and wastes everyone's effort by misreading the situtation, taking the ball off his keeper's hands, attempting to clear across goal and cocking the clearance up anyway. How many mistakes is it possible to make from a simple situation?

he is though justification of thracian's words to put gradel in the team...though would gradel had coped at LM is for you to think about...

What planet are you on? he has made almost if not every 16 this season. :rolleyes:

he is though justification of thracian's words to put gradel in the team...though would gradel had coped at LM is for you to think about...

I would only play Gradel on the right from what I've seen so far.

I also know this. If one of the young players, Logan, Stearman, Wesolowski, Porter, O'Grady, Odihambo or anyone else drafted in, ever played as high a percentage of poor or indifferent games as Low has in his 14 appearances so far they would have been sidelined, no question.

The problem is that Gradel really needs to play in half-hour cameos to start with. Given that, the only others I would consider for the job are Porter and Hammond but why change a forward pairing which seems to work generally and certainly coincided with us scoring some goals regularly.

That would only leave Porter as a realistic option and as Welsh is supposed to be able to play on either flank, I see no problem in that at all.

Could Low return? Yes. Like others he could go away and work on his shortcomings. Whether he would succeed would be largely up to him - and those who replace him, of course.

Archived