Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Team for QPR

Logan

Kenton

Kisnorbo ©

McAuley

Nisse

Sylla

Stearman

Wesolowski

Welsh

Hume

Elvis

Subs: Porter, Tiatto, O'Grady, Henderson, Maybury

sylla not injured??? not sure i want him 2 play either wasnt enthraled by him on tues but otherwise i like it

i no he does things wrong but i quite like him!!!

*waiting for the whats and are u mads*

What? :o

Are you mad? :o

:P

Low needs a break, he needs to spend time on the sidelines, perhaps if he doesn't feature for a few games, he'll come back hungry and might actually be a bit more useful. Sylla should remain on the right - for now.

I think the team for QPR will depend a lot on who is physically fit enough to play, let alone who is on the injured list. I don't really know about an XI without knowing who is fit and who isn't.

i would like stearman and weso in middle again but due to the fact the didnt stop on tues they may well be to tired so i agree with fez on the not knowing thing, but i think the first team that was written should be it

What? :o

Are you mad? :o

:P

Low needs a break, he needs to spend time on the sidelines, perhaps if he doesn't feature for a few games, he'll come back hungry and might actually be a bit more useful. Sylla should remain on the right - for now.

cheeky git :D

yeh maybe it will do him good to give him a break

i would like stearman and weso in middle again but due to the fact the didnt stop on tues they may well be to tired so i agree with fez on the not knowing thing, but i think the first team that was written should be it

If they're both fit enough to play I'd love to see how they'd work out against a Championship side. They showed real potential as a pairing. Can't wait for this game.

Would you really leave out Henderson after his performance on Tuesday?

Yes.

He mad a couple of good saves but still didn't dominate his box. Looked shaky on crosses, and his distribution was awful.

Would you really leave out Henderson after his performance on Tuesday?

Yes, simply because Logan in his 6 or 7 games he's played hasn't put a foot wrong and at hereford and at Birmingham he probably had an even better game than Henderson had on tuesday. Quite an achievement. Plus, Henderson's kicking is very inconsistent and he flaps at alot of crosses. Great back-up to have though.

logan

maybury (subbed by kenton)

mcauley

kisnorbo

nisse

welsh (rm) (subbed by sylla)

stearman

weso

tiatto(lm)

hume

hammond

might take the opportunity of injuries and give obdihambo a further taster

Yes, simply because Logan in his 6 or 7 games he's played hasn't put a foot wrong and at hereford and at Birmingham he probably had an even better game than Henderson had on tuesday. Quite an achievement. Plus, Henderson's kicking is very inconsistent and he flaps at alot of crosses. Great back-up to have though.

Shame they're both out of contract in the summer. :o

We need to fix that - Logan needs a contract giving to him, fast!

Henderson I'm undecided on. If we could rid ourselves of Douglas, we should definitely extend Henderson. :ph34r:

Job to know who's going to be available. Assuming these are possibles I'd like:

Logan;

Stearman, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Nils;

Porter, Weso, Danny, Welsh;

Hammond, Hume.

Subs: Henderson, Kenton, Gradel, Hughes, O'Grady.

I've left the back line untouched from recent League games because it has worked reasonably well.

Porter's on the right because he passes the ball better, retains it better, can defend better and can genine support in midfield when necessary.

Weso replaces Hughes because, if both are fit, I'd sooner have Weso - and Danny retains his place cos he'll be fresh and he did okay last time.

I've put Gradel in the squad because he is a far more dangerous right winger than Low or Sylla and Porter could join Weso in midfield if the old un starts to feel the pace.

I'm lost. I assume you didn't mean Hume, but I can't work out who you actually meant. :ph34r:

I meant Hughes, from last week. Hughes did alright against Palace but Weso's far better given the choice and having then to decide between Danny and Hughes I think Danny's harder, more dangerous in front of goal and can make some width too if he's ever inclined.

Sorry to confuse you.

I meant Hughes, from last week. Hughes did alright against Palace but Weso's far better given the choice and having then to decide between Danny and Hughes I think Danny's harder, more dangerous in front of goal and can make some width too if he's ever inclined.

Sorry to confuse you.

Hughes must have completely fallen off my radar, because I never thought Hume and Hughes' name similarity. haha. :doh:

First time they've ever been confused for one another, Thracian. (Hopefully the last!) :P

Are you not tempted to give Stearman another whirl in the middle alongside Weso then?

Archived