Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Who should be the next player in?

Gareth McAuley? :ph34r:

lookwhaticando, Gareth McAuley is not the answer to every problem at our club. I don't know how many times you will need to be told, but you need to understand that he is NOT going to solve everything :angry::ph34r:

In actual fact I think Paddy K or Richard Stearman would make decent centre forwards :yesyes: (This will allow McAuley to fill in the central defender role on a permanent basis :thumbup: )

Which is why he was one of the two options I put forward for playing upfront in my previous post :thumbup: Thing that scares me is we'd end up playing hooooooooofball 'cos he's quite a bit taller than our current strikers :P

You mean like we have done this season? (barring last few games)

You mean like we have done this season? (barring last few games)

Yup, and just like England do 'cos they have Crouch. It rarely works and isn't very good football, especially when you have target men who cannot head/hold up the ball (Josh Low?!?!)

It's an interesting idea but for the sake of an inch or so I'd prefer to put my faith is Louis Dodds and Andy King. I would still train the centre-backs as forwards in an and then get them effort to make them even more effective coming forward for set pieces or when the need arises.

Stearman has already proved he is a good finisher, Sheff Wed away springs to mind...

yes he is a good finisher, all his goals really i can think of have been neat finishes. Sheff Wed away, Cov away, Villa at home he still had alot to do really, QPR away last season it could have gone anywhere as he was running onto it.

he should be CM with Weso today, i think they will do well there. and two 19 year olds will scare the shit out of QPR old boys anyway.

It's an interesting idea but for the sake of an inch or so I'd prefer to put my faith is Louis Dodds and Andy King. I would still train the centre-backs as forwards in an and then get them effort to make them even more effective coming forward for set pieces or when the need arises.

:yesyes:

I think our entire playing staff should be taught how to score goals because it's important. :ph34r:

lookwhaticando, Gareth McAuley is not the answer to every problem at our club. I don't know how many times you will need to be told, but you need to understand that he is NOT going to solve everything :angry::ph34r:

In actual fact I think Paddy K or Richard Stearman would make decent centre forwards :yesyes: (This will allow McAuley to fill in the central defender role on a permanent basis :thumbup: )

:cry:

:yesyes:

I think our entire playing staff should be taught how to score goals because it's important. :ph34r:

Aye t'is very important but so too is defending a lead, and so we should not forget our defensive responsibilities :):thumbup:

:cry:

No point in crying, you know it as well as I do. And his sending off for deliberate handball today just confirms this :P;)

Aye t'is very important but so too is defending a lead, and so we should not forget our defensive responsibilities :):thumbup:

No point in crying, you know it as well as I do. And his sending off for deliberate handball today just confirms this :P;)

Every legend, every solution to the problem, every player has an off day. ;)

I can forgive him. :)

Every legend, every solution to the problem, every player has an off day. ;)

I can forgive him. :)

I'm sure everybody will be able to forgive him, because I feel there is a lot more to come from him and he hasn't played or shown us his best yet. But that still does not make him our saviour or the solution to all of our problems lol.. I'd love it if he was, but sadly he isn't the creative player we currently are looking for :)

Archived