Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Who should be the next player in?

I think the 1 area leicester need to focus their efforts is up front and in particular a 6Feet2 + striker that can head the ball (flicks and headed shots,) we have a degree of flexibility in all other areas but nobody to hit the ball to (I do love attractive footy bt to get out of this league a delicate balance of football and longball is required).......any thoughts or suggestions

I think the 1 area leicester need to focus their efforts is up front and in particular a 6Feet2 + striker that can head the ball (flicks and headed shots,) we have a degree of flexibility in all other areas but nobody to hit the ball to (I do love attractive footy bt to get out of this league a delicate balance of football and longball is required).......any thoughts or suggestions

NO

If we persist with wingers then we need someone to get on the end of crosses. If we concentrate on sorting the central midfield (say no to Johnson and Hughes, kids), then we should be fine with the strikers we've got. I don't think we need anyone else, we have enough players who have proven their ability imo. Just hope Kelly keeps picking them.

NO

Why???

pretty football is all good and well but does not always win games sometimes you need an option on the bench to change a game going nowhere.....like england have with crouch, they can bring him on with 20 mins to go if pretty football is leading them up dead ends.......

As we don't have money for a new player, how about

retraining a current (tall enough) defender into a striker? :P

Archived