Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

MISSING: A Midfield.

So you'd leave out Weso and play Stearman and King in the middle of the park Thrac?

Other than that I have no problems with anything else you're saying. It all seems to make sense and would be nice to see happening.

I don't know what has happened to Nils just recently, but he has started to look like the player he claims to be. Remarkable change in performance levels, long may it continue :D

I'd say we definitely need a plan B for when we run out of ideas in 4-4-2, something that'll make the opposition have to reshuffle in order to cope with the new problems we'd give them, and something which would hopefully throw them off of their game 'cos they're not used to City playing anything but 4-4-2.

prem-cluboffermeacontracttime....hope he signs for us if this form continues...maybe honestly seeing mcauley and kisnorbo performing well is acting as an extra to work harder..

prem-cluboffermeacontracttime....hope he signs for us if this form continues...maybe honestly seeing mcauley and kisnorbo performing well is acting as an extra to work harder..

I take it you're on about Nils-Eric? That is probably what he's doing, upping his game seeing as he wants a return to the Prem at the end of this season. If that's the case I'd love him to stay, 'cos his recent performance have been much, much better. But it p!sses me off that he can only do it when he's looking for a contract, as is the same with Gareth Williams :angry:

I take it you're on about Nils-Eric? That is probably what he's doing, upping his game seeing as he wants a return to the Prem at the end of this season. If that's the case I'd love him to stay, 'cos his recent performance have been much, much better. But it p!sses me off that he can only do it when he's looking for a contract, as is the same with Gareth Williams :angry:

Like Joey and Gillespie then? :whistle:

No seriously, I think it's too cynical to think that way. It's not like these players have their evil schemes where they will underperform on purpose to piss fans off while getting a fat pay check, just to up their game the last season so they can get a new deal.

In all fairness to Odhiambo, I think it was a pretty poor game to measure his prowess on. He got very, very little service in fairness.

Big Odhi will be back all guns blazing. Next season though.

Loan spell would be good for him if we could convince someone to take him.

Like Joey and Gillespie then? :whistle:

No seriously, I think it's too cynical to think that way. It's not like these players have their evil schemes where they will underperform on purpose to piss fans off while getting a fat pay check, just to up their game the last season so they can get a new deal.

Maybe they don't intend to do it, but Williams was the same for Forest and exactly the same when he needed a contract off of us - crap all season and then when it came to deciding on a contract upped his performance considerably. That's how Nils is at the moment, and I just find it so frustrating that when they're looking for a contract, they perform very well but otherwise they are average/below average performers for us :(

Big Odhi will be back all guns blazing. Next season though.

Loan spell would be good for him if we could convince someone to take him.

Convince em!. If I were a manager of some in the lower League side I'd think I were being given gold dust if Rambo were on offer. Look how Northwich have shot up the table with a succession of good results now Doddy's scoring em and making em.

Just cos no-one game Rambo a decent pass the other night - how often does anyone play a defence-splitting pass from our midfield - doesn't mean he cannot do the business when he gets one.

God knows how many he's scored already this season but it's a lot. Get people around him that he knows to supply the ammo and you'll soon see.But then it'd be the same with our other strikers.

Porter, King, Williams (when he's fit) and Weso can all pass and move so it's not as if we have no-one.

Archived