Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HDFtom

Ginger Steward - QPR

i was in y6 , did anybody see the angry qpr fan going absolutly mental threatening to head butt every tom dick and harry , my chant of rent boy went down well with the fans around us :laugh:

as we left the ground the old bill sent us left to white city tube station , which was closed :doh: nice 1

Yeah they did to us to,ended up walking miles! :angry:

Yeah they did to us to,ended up walking miles! :angry:

i saw that man, to the right of our supporters, who was he having a go at? and why? <_< he was going mad, quite humerous though because it was blaytent he wouldnt have stepped outside for a fight....t...wat! RENT BOY RENT BOY, RENT BOY RENT BOY.

Can someone explain to me what's so hilarious about being ginger?

Personally I find all this mocking very distasteful and I'm disappointed that LCFC has fans that get their pleasure from it.

If you need us to explain it, I don't think you'd find it funny anyway.

That's the thing with explaining things which are funny. You analyse them and they become less funny.

Then you get on your high horse about it and end up looking a prat.

lol the ginger chants were hilarious! You just had to join in, felt sorry for the kid with ginger hair that was in Y2 with us

Did anyone see the two guys who were singing a song for about 5 minutes in Spanish/English about Sombrero's?

Anyway the sombrero geezer was mad, even my gran wouldnt come with one of those spinny things.

Home Support was pretty poor but I'm sure its about the same as it is at the walkers.

City fans were pretty quite apart from a few of us in Y2 and I couldsee/hear Y6 as well but apart from that looked poor.

One QPR fan to our left shouted "theres only 10 of ya singing" and was about right.

Loved the mockage on their player with long hair and the fat bloke in the blue shirt.

Had a laugh but only becasue of the non-stop mockage lol:D

Were you one of those lads stood on the top row? There were about 8 of 'em. If you were, I was just to your left in a black hat. :)

I was just to the left of those geezers! :)

Did you see the two blokes singin that song about Sombrero's? :P

I spent a lot of the game trying to work out where their equivalent of the Kop/L1 was and concluded that they don't appear to have one.

Apparently it's a block of seats opposite the main stand, but furthest from the away end.. :o

I think we heard about TWO songs from them all game..

The songs from the contingent of travelling FOXES came through loud and clear though, even in the exec boxes! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My mate liggo started the ginger songs. it was sound and made a crap game worth going to. the sombrero singers were sat right behind us and joined in with all the ginger fun.

try and get some pics on tommorow .

Quality :thumbup: Were you the lads on the front row then? :D

i saw that man, to the right of our supporters, who was he having a go at? and why? <_< he was going mad, quite humerous though because it was blaytent he wouldnt have stepped outside for a fight....t...wat! RENT BOY RENT BOY, RENT BOY RENT BOY.

I was sat in the lower tier about 10 metres away from the chap who the QPR fruit cake was aiming his abuse at. This City fan was with his mrs aswell, it was piss funny. They were going mad at each other from about 50 yards away. Good eye sight lads.

Archived