Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Kisnorbo......

Should be given freeman of the city IMO.

Should be given some crazy Fabregas-esque 8 year deal.

Not only has he been our best player for all this season and back end of last season he's one me and my mate a combined total of £500 on first goalscorer bets.

It was criminal that Ladbrokes let me place a bet on him at 33/1 yesterday at the ground.

May even go as far as to have his name tatooed on my chest!

P.S. anyone at the game yesterday see that absolute mentalist QPR fan gunning for City fan in lower tier??

Our best player by miles. The biggest turnaround of opinion on a City player I've ever seen - there have been those who have been bad before and turned out to be great but never one that has gone from being our worst player to being our best player in quite the same way as Kisnorbo has in the space of a few months.

Consistently brilliant and deserves to play in the Premiership within the next year.

Shame our chant for him is so pathetic.

Kisnorbo = immense. Scores us goals (2nd highest goalscorer for us this season isn't he?!) and is solid at what he's paid to do - defending. Quality player and if we don't offer him a new and improved deal soon a Premiership team could well come in and snap him up :(

Kisnorbo = immense. Scores us goals (2nd highest goalscorer for us this season isn't he?!) and is solid at what he's paid to do - defending. Quality player and if we don't offer him a new and improved deal soon a Premiership team could well come in and snap him up :(

He got a new deal in the summer.

He got a new deal in the summer.

As has been posted in here already, we should give him an even longer deal. If his performances are (which they look as though they will be) consistently like this throughout the season, then it wouldn't suprise me to see a Premiership side come in for him and be able to take him away from us relatively cheaply and easily.

As has been posted in here already, we should give him an even longer deal. If his performances are (which they look as though they will be) consistently like this throughout the season, then it wouldn't suprise me to see a Premiership side come in for him and be able to take him away from us relatively cheaply and easily.

I wouldn't have thought so.

He wouldn't be cheap. He'd be attracted to premiership football, but that's not to say we'd let him go cheap.

I wouldn't have thought so.

He wouldn't be cheap. He'd be attracted to premiership football, but that's not to say we'd let him go cheap.

Hmm I'd like to believe you but with Kisnorbo wanting to play Premiership football and a team having tabled a bid for him, I don't know how much resistance we could put up against it.. But then again if the Stearman episode from the transfer window just gone by is anything to go by, maybe you're right :rolleyes:

You'd need at least £500k to get Kisnorbo and I wouldn't be surprised if we'd hold out for more than that.

The guy is quality.

That he is and I for one couldn't agree more with that statement. But the way he's playing for us atm and how valuable he is to our squad at this present moment in time, I'd be looking to hold out for 7 figures on him. Honestly :)

That he is and I for one couldn't agree more with that statement. But the way he's playing for us atm and how valuable he is to our squad at this present moment in time, I'd be looking to hold out for 7 figures on him. Honestly :)

We all would.

I'm glad we didn't flog him for the rumoured 750k in the summer, he's worth so much more than that now.

We all would.

I'm glad we didn't flog him for the rumoured 750k in the summer, he's worth so much more than that now.

Yes he is, and he will only continue to perform at this high level one would suspect. If he was reportedly worth 750k in the summer, you can only imagine he's worth double that amount now, and we're not even halfway through the season yet. Keep it up Kisnorboooooooo :dance:

lol, I saw that guy going crazy - que the rent boy chants, was funny as hell! Far more entertaining than the game!

Re Kisnorbo, he was solid as a rock, no doubt our best player!

That guy was taking on the whole of the Leicester fans- not a good idea really. It was funny though

Kisnorbo is an aboslute genius! Not a lot gets past that man...

Archived