Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
timmis-lcfc

strike force

i would like to know from all you people who should be playing up front for city

i think hume ..... and try o'grady for a change from hammond what do you all think ?

No hume and hammond. Best pairing at the moment IMO.

no i want to know who you think should be up front for city and yes hume and hammond but o'grady should be allowed a game to prove to people who good he is

He has had a few games,didnt do to brilliant.

Hume and Hammond have done alrite so far,no point changing something thats working. Although i think Fryatt and Hume play better together Hammond deserves his place right now.

Owen & Shearer.

wheelchair football, intriguing :o

for city i'd stick with hume and hammond for now, allow o'gravy to try and prove himself from the bench and tell fryatt to go to the gym and practise hitting a barn door on weekends until he can manage it again

yes with the hammond but fryatt no i mean come on he is not as good as hammond and wot do you think fryatt can give us at the moment ? i think nothing he has not played well for us unlike last season

Goals?

Hes a better goalscorer than Hammond,and he has been injured.

There are enough changes to be made in areas that are malfunctioning without changing areas that are working reasonably well. How many changes per match do people want.

You build teams. You don't just shuffle the pack and deal out the next 11 at random.

Right wing and creative midfield are our problem areas right now. Let's get those right before we take the whole team to bits.

what are you on my friend this is only to find out the best strike force not about having ago at the whole team and the goals are coming from a range of people but ian hume is the key man and fryatt is not doing anything for us atm and hammond even tho he is not scoring he is passing and playing some good football unlike fryatt and dont say it is from him being injured as fryatt has not5 been playing well for leicester from the games he has bin playing for us allready so for me keep hume and hammond up front there is nothing wrong with the way them two are linking up at the front !

yes but do you think fryatt has now got something to prove

Very much so. We have been playing better and scoring goals since his departure, and so for him to come back and be an ever-present like he was before, he needs to do the biz and take his chances :)

Elvis Hammond and Iain Hume for now..

If Fryatt takes his chances when coming back from the bench, or his performance levels surpass those of the two H's, then play Fryatt and the best H :)

i agree i think fryatt needs to proform better than the two H s witch he has failed to do so far but you never know times could change if so give him a go

could we put him in the reserve team to get him back to match fitness ?

i agree i think fryatt needs to proform better than the two H s witch he has failed to do so far but you never know times could change if so give him a go

We should bring him back off the bench gradually, so then that way he gets the idea that he isn't guaranteed to be playing and he needs to book his ideas up. If he's going to force his way back into the team he'll be able to do it with gradually increasing time from the bench imo :)

could we put him in the reserve team to get him back to match fitness ?

No. We don't have many reserve games anymore since we left the reserves league, hence the reason we have had a lot of unhappy squad members recently

Very much so. We have been playing better and scoring goals since his departure, and so for him to come back and be an ever-present like he was before, he needs to do the biz and take his chances :)

you know i think its very right...if nothing we should be seeing a bit of hefty competitive spirit

you know i think its very right...if nothing we should be seeing a bit of hefty competitive spirit

Is this agreement or a contradictive post? :unsure: I can't really tell, but I know if I was Kelly then I'd do what I have posted on here :P

If all are fit I cant see beyond a Hume Fryatt partnership. We all know it can work and have seen it. If we could fuse Hammond's pace, O'Grady's ability to hold onto the ball and both their finishing we'd have one hell of a player to back up the HAF partnership. :o

Shame they are both pants.

Archived