Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nhfox

Derby

Yeh Upper near the back!

See you on the train mate :):scarf::appl:

I think I shall be catching the 13:24 Midland Mainline out of Leicester headed for Derby, which should take me around half an hour :cool: I have a slight feeling that the 12:36 will leave me in Derby a little too early lol

Its a good thing when your brother looks so alike you and kindly lets me borrow his ID,what a nice lad.

lol well I suppose there is that. What a top brother he sounds like.

I will not need my ID if I am to go to the pub, I'll be going down with an 18 year old anyhow so he can use his ID :P

lol well I suppose there is that. What a top brother he sounds like.

I will not need my ID if I am to go to the pub, I'll be going down with an 18 year old anyhow so he can use his ID :P

Im never normally use it just have it incase like.

You have to go for a drink,its what away games are all about ;)

Im never normally use it just have it incase like.

You have to go for a drink,its what away games are all about ;)

Don't travel to many away games and so am unfamiliar with the pre-match rituals lol

What pub will I be able to find you on your touring party in??

I think I shall be catching the 13:24 Midland Mainline out of Leicester headed for Derby, which should take me around half an hour :cool: I have a slight feeling that the 12:36 will leave me in Derby a little too early lol

Righto.

I'll let you know which one im getting. :P Might be the same one? :unsure:

Righto.

I'll let you know which one im getting. :P Might be the same one? :unsure:

lol may well be but you'll have to let me know... They're the trains I'm realistically looking at with a view of being on one of them :)

(and btw in person I am not as annoying as I come across on here)

Any1 no if there are student prices for this one??? I saw that jme said his ticket was going to be 15 quid!!

Yeah I did. The ticket office told me there will be a student price of 15 quid for this game, and you will have to produce valid ID at the Derby ground :)

Ok! Cheers for that m8! I was expecting to have to pay £27 so thats good news. ( although I was going to try to pass as a 15 year old!!).

lol try the 15 year old thing, and if that doesn't work, 'fess up to being a student. Saving you money either way :thumbup:

theres a few of us catching the 11:36 train from leicester to get to derby at 12:05... cant wait, this is the plan at the moment.. im getting my tickets before the preston game about 14:00 if anyone cares :thumbup:

I care :D

I'm suppost to be working for the game BUT I'm trying to get my mate a job at where I work so then I'll make him cover my shift on the day of the game. Sorted :P

theres a few of us catching the 11:36 train from leicester to get to derby at 12:05... cant wait, this is the plan at the moment.. im getting my tickets before the preston game about 14:00 if anyone cares :thumbup:

John I will be getting my ticekt's around the same time as you :D

Tell me what seat your'e on after the game :):cool:

Archived