Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nhfox

Derby

AS long as you dont tell me to sit down then its alright :D:cool:

13:36 train I think cus most of us are lazy fooks and they wont get the 12:36 like I suggested

lol I won't be telling you to sit down anyway seeing as filbertway has now edited his post and it means you're on the other end of the bloody row to where you would have been!!

I hope there's a bloody atmosphere where I'm sat, I need to be around one as I'll be on me own in me seat seeing as me cousin has deserted me :(

13:36 at the minute then?? Lazy people :P

lol I won't be telling you to sit down anyway seeing as filbertway has now edited his post and it means you're on the other end of the bloody row to where you would have been!!

I hope there's a bloody atmosphere where I'm sat, I need to be around one as I'll be on me own in me seat seeing as me cousin has deserted me :(

13:36 at the minute then?? Lazy people :P

I'll try and Persuade everyone to get the 12:36.

Come and Stand with us mate if you dont want to sit on your own.

What seat number are you exactly?

I'll try and Persuade everyone to get the 12:36.

Come and Stand with us mate if you dont want to sit on your own.

What seat number are you exactly?

Yeah as long as you keep me up to date I'm not too fussed :thumbup:

I've been given seat 740 in Row K, and me cousin isn't travelling down with me so I don't think I'll know anyone around me :(:mad:

Yeah as long as you keep me up to date I'm not too fussed :thumbup:

I've been given seat 740 in Row K, and me cousin isn't travelling down with me so I don't think I'll know anyone around me :(:mad:

Like I sed just stand with us, Im sure your not going to be that big we cant fit you into one of our 11 seats. :P:P

Might have seen you there. Did Someone let you past them in the que at the entrance?

:blush::rolleyes: :pinch:

erm i dont remember this lol.. i got served by the woman far right near the end of the queue.. she put the stamp on and i rubbed the junior mark off straight away and it comes off cos its wet :D

You have 11 seats?!?! Wtff for lol, taking an army platoon or something?

Yeh obviously.

Big day for the Whitwick Boys :P

(And girls :o:blink: )

There is 11 of us going.

The women at the Ticket Office was like "11, are you sure? :o "

:whistle:

Yeh obviously.

Big day for the Whitwick Boys :P

(And girls :o:blink: )

There is 11 of us going.

The women at the Ticket Office was like "11, are you sure? :o "

:whistle:

lol I'd have been the same if I'd have heard 11 :o:blink: No chance of me fitting in wi' yous lot then if all 11 of ya turn up :P

lol I'd have been the same if I'd have heard 11 :o:blink: No chance of me fitting in wi' yous lot then if all 11 of ya turn up :P

Yeh there is cus' there about 3 little uns (12yr olds :mad: ) coming So they can share.

There's only one pie muncher that comes with us :whistle: anyway, so most of us wont be very big either :P

Yeh there is cus' there about 3 little uns (12yr olds :mad: ) coming So they can share.

There's only one pie muncher that comes with us :whistle: anyway, so most of us wont be very big either :P

lol right you are :thumbup:

Well if I come down on the train with yous then I'll know who you are and if you don't hate me by kickoff then I'll come and Standupandsing with all of ya :P

lol right you are :thumbup:

Well if I come down on the train with yous then I'll know who you are and if you don't hate me by kickoff then I'll come and Standupandsing with all of ya :P

Good man.

Cant wait for this. Will be quality :D

Praying that we win :worship:

I left my tickets in Leicester as there is no point bringing them all way back here so i dont no.

Might have been row FF or something.

Ahh you're not from here lol I get it :blush:

Fair enough just asking like 'cos I won't know many of the travelling Citeh fans, and I know many from FT will go down so it'd be good if I at least knew of them!!

Archived