Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nhfox

Derby

I've been given Row K seat 700 and something or other in the Upper Tier :D:S

Upper Tier still has tickets available in it, but it looked pretty full on the screen when I was in the ticket office about 4:45 earlier

They had it on screen??Usually they just had a wad of tickets that they use?? :blink:

They had it on screen??Usually they just had a wad of tickets that they use?? :blink:

Nah they had some kind of seating arrangement on the screen that I saw and the woman clicked on "sell seat" to turn that particular one black (which all the seats I could see already were).

Then she gave me the ticket afterwards n tried to stamp juvenile all over it :o Which somehow mysteriously came off in me pocket :whistle:

Looked like a seating plan t'me, but I'll take your word for it this time :thumbup:

Sold all of the tickets I could see on the screen though :yesyes:

i asked for tickets as high as posible and got row t? where is this?

what time train is everyone getting i know people getting a train at 8:30 right until 1 from leicester??

i might get the 12:30 and then have a couple of beers but if your drunk i guarantee there will be police looking to pull people out outside the ground like last year :angry:

bring on the sheep

i asked for tickets as high as posible and got row t? where is this?

what time train is everyone getting i know people getting a train at 8:30 right until 1 from leicester??

i might get the 12:30 and then have a couple of beers but if your drunk i guarantee there will be police looking to pull people out outside the ground like last year :angry:

bring on the sheep

You're a little higher up than moi, I got Row K :)

You heading down with Suas and filbertway?

Seems as were in row d upper, seats 794 to 704.

Me SUAS potter 3 plus others

I'll be around 7 rows back from you lot then 'cos me seat is around that sort of number... Any news on train times or when everyone is leaving to go down??

I'll be around 7 rows back from you lot then 'cos me seat is around that sort of number... Any news on train times or when everyone is leaving to go down??

AS long as you dont tell me to sit down then its alright :D:cool:

13:36 train I think cus most of us are lazy fooks and they wont get the 12:36 like I suggested

Archived