Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nhfox

Derby

well my ticket is for row b of the upper and they always sell from the back down ...

not neccesaraly (sp?) at the ricoh last yr i got my tickets on the fri (gen sale) cos i have work till 1, and i was on row VV near the back block 11, this year we took less fans and i got my ticket on the same day (fri afternoon) and i was sat in block 10 half way up. the ticketing for away games seems to be random. i wanna be upper near the back and i will request this if they have a say in it.

Jim confused me and made me give false information to FoxesTalkers, out with Jim!!!! :mad:

Upper Tier can't be sold out yet surely :o I cannae get me ticket 'til tomorrow :cry:

If t'is I doubt I'll go down as I don't wana sit at the front with silent people :whistle:

Jim confused me and made me give false information to FoxesTalkers, out with Jim!!!! :mad:

Upper Tier can't be sold out yet surely :o I cannae get me ticket 'til tomorrow :cry:

If t'is I doubt I'll go down as I don't wana sit at the front with silent people :whistle:

No worries I dont think me and John are getting our tickets untill Saturday, and we wont be quite

It is true mate, but if you think about it all the singing people and chav hat people will hopefully get their tickets usually at genaral sale which means general sale will be down at the fornt. Me thinks standing :D:D:D

No worries I dont think me and John are getting our tickets untill Saturday, and we wont be quite

It is true mate, but if you think about it all the singing people and chav hat people will hopefully get their tickets usually at genaral sale which means general sale will be down at the fornt. Me thinks standing :D:D:D

Can you's two let me know asap where you're planning on sitting as I'll be buying me ticket tomorrow after college :)

Can you's two let me know asap where you're planning on sitting as I'll be buying me ticket tomorrow after college :)

Well I would have liked to go upper,. But by the sounds of it I wont be able. :cry:

I'm getting them on Saturday, dont really know where to sit, all of the other away games I go to I just ask for a ticket not a specific area to sit.? :dunno:

Well I would have liked to go upper,. But by the sounds of it I wont be able. :cry:

I'm getting them on Saturday, dont really know where to sit, all of the other away games I go to I just ask for a ticket not a specific area to sit.? :dunno:

lol fair enough... I'm gona email the ticket office again in a minute to see whether there are still tickets for the Upper Tier, and I'll post the response on here :thumbup:

I went down at about 11 this morning and the guy there said he only had tickets for the upper tier left. Im Row F of the upper tier.

And as for them selling from the back downwards, thats rubbish! Generally the later I buy my ticket, the further back I seem to be!

Oh and another thing - are Derby trying to break a record for the biggest tickets in the world? It only just fits in my wallet! Are they trying to over compensate for something else I wonder?

I went down at about 11 this morning and the guy there said he only had tickets for the upper tier left . Im Row F of the upper tier.

And as for them selling from the back downwards, thats rubbish! Generally the later I buy my ticket, the further back I seem to be!

Oh and another thing - are Derby trying to break a record for the biggest tickets in the world? It only just fits in my wallet! Are they trying to over compensate for something else I wonder?

:unsure: Am I the only one Confused :unsure:

When the tickets arrive they split them into piles dont they so that each window at the ticket office has some and they dont have to go round searching. Im guessing that the window I went to had ran out of lower and one of the others had ran out of upper?

Cant believe it's come down to this but we need to hire 2 new people at work and I need to quickly suck up to them and beg they'll cover my shift... So it's 50/50 :pinch:

Or I could do what wils said and phone in sick which is looking more likely :unsure:

Cant believe it's come down to this but we need to hire 2 new people at work and I need to quickly suck up to them and beg they'll cover my shift... So it's 50/50 :pinch:

Or I could do what wils said and phone in sick which is looking more likely :unsure:

you have to do a sickie at least.. derby away is the highlight of 2007 as a leicester fan :thumbup:

I have been emailed by Jim again, and it seems (if he's as trustworthy as some of you say he is) that there are tickets for both tiers left still:

Hi Jamie,

We have tickets available for the upper tier and the

lower tier at the moment. They are priced at 27 pounds for adults, 14 pounds for

seniors and 10 pounds for under 16s in the upper. Lower tier prices are 25 for

adults, 13 for seniors and 10 for under 16s.

Kind Regards

Jim

Ticket Office

--------------------------------

Upper Tier it is for me then... Should be getting me ticket later on today

I have been emailed by Jim again, and it seems (if he's as trustworthy as some of you say he is) that there are tickets for both tiers left still:

Hi Jamie,

We have tickets available for the upper tier and the

lower tier at the moment. They are priced at 27 pounds for adults, 14 pounds for

seniors and 10 pounds for under 16s in the upper. Lower tier prices are 25 for

adults, 13 for seniors and 10 for under 16s.

Kind Regards

Jim

Ticket Office

--------------------------------

Upper Tier it is for me then... Should be getting me ticket later on today

Good. Thanks Jme. Upper for me as well :D Cant wait.

Good. Thanks Jme. Upper for me as well :D Cant wait.

Neither can I.. Should be a right laugh.

Post me seat number and row when I get back from the t/o later.. And I'll try and pass on information about where seats are still available as well :thumbup:

Archived