Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nhfox

Derby

I have just received some grave news from the Ticket Office..

It seems as though Lisa was right, and I have been misled by Jim :mad::@ from the Ticket Office:

Dear Jamie

There are no student prices for this match, Derby don't discount tickets for

Students.

Kind regards

Louise

--------------------------

It seems like the ticket office do not know what is going on, but everybody is going to have to pay near £30 to get to this one. Apologies for previous confusion I caused, but blame JIM from the LCFC Ticket Office

Wayne Kerr.

Not you, Jim! :P

Wayne Kerr.

Not you, Jim! :P

Jim is a bastard and had me believing all week that I was gona be able to purchase a £15 ticket.. And that in turn made me lead some FoxesTalkers to believe they too could get a £15 ticket.. I guess now I shall have to reconsider whether to go or not :unsure: Probably will do still though, even if it is nearly £30 :o

Jim from the ticket office OUT :protest::mad::@

not good!! is there a level between lower and upper or is contiuted through???

Basically it is just like our Stadium but there is a wall about 3ft high I think From What I can remember.

I think setting A vocal Supporters Club up would be a good idea so we can all buy tickets toghter etc.

What does everyone else think I may TRY and email PJ to see what he thinks etc.

Basically it is just like our Stadium but there is a wall about 3ft high I think From What I can remember.

I think setting A vocal Supporters Club up would be a good idea so we can all buy tickets toghter etc.

What does everyone else think I may TRY and email PJ to see what he thinks etc.

I didnt think the sandwhich munchers would have bought their tickets until saturday <_<

im gettin mine saturday, am i a sandwhich munchier? :pinch: :blink:

Jim is a bastard and had me believing all week that I was gona be able to purchase a £15 ticket.. And that in turn made me lead some FoxesTalkers to believe they too could get a £15 ticket.. I guess now I shall have to reconsider whether to go or not :unsure: Probably will do still though, even if it is nearly £30 :o

Jim from the ticket office OUT :protest::mad::@

:o Jim is a legend, leave him alone! :mad::mad:

I rang up today to purchase my tickets, and according to the ticket women, the upper tier has sold out so i would urge people to get their tickets fast

damn, i cant get mine til atleast friday cos thats when they come on general sale. will there be any chance of us getting some more?

upper tier sold out? are you jokeing that must be 2000 tickets.. i find that highly unlikely.. i dont even thinki we will take 2000 let alone sell that in 2 days?

someone email again...

lol he has got to be having a giggle.Sold out in 3 days its the championship not the premiership :blink:

Archived