Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Were the BabySquad that 'feared'?

i read a book on holiday over the summer about football hooligans!

was written by martin knight and martin king very interesting book by 2 chelsea fans involved with the chelsea firms and there is a chapter about the BS, from there pov, we werent to great as a BS!

but thats from there views!

and the firms never attacked people who it wasnt organised with just for a random peice of info for ya there

Well that's blatantly not true if it means what I think it means, most of these squads were very indiscriminate about who they beat up on their way to their petty 'wars'.

So the rest is probably watered down to give them a favourable persepctive or at least better than it should.

Did anyone see all the so called 'boys' get kept behind after the match against QPR last week? My mates got caught up in whatever went on the concourse and they both got assulted by the coppers <_< :angry:

i read a book on holiday over the summer about football hooligans!

was written by martin knight and martin king very interesting book by 2 chelsea fans involved with the chelsea firms and there is a chapter about the BS, from there pov, we werent to great as a BS!

but thats from there views!

and the firms never attacked people who it wasnt organised with just for a random peice of info for ya there

i've heard about this book and one by some west ham, they go on like there was some sort of honour among hooligans, just like the krays ( :rolleyes: ), going on. "ohh we don't attack 'shirts' " etc its all bollocks, they'd attack anyone they wanted to; student, black, gay, whoever. i remember talking to some BS who claimed to have 'helped' the leicester fans caged up before the red star game. there was also a fight happening after the spurs game a) as a goodbye to the premier b) in revenge for the leicester fan punched in the neck obviously they only went after the fan who threw the punch, and at the fans' (who was punched) requested............. :unsure::rolleyes:

I find it a bit weird that me mother (an old lady) thought that the Baby Squad were just a group of people who beat other people up, she says that in the 80's she didn't realise they had anything to do with football she'd just hear about friends and neighbours being 'filled in by the baby squad'

Didn't they used to get 2 stanley knife blades really close together so when they cut you it couldn't heal?

Me father has a babysquad stanley knife, he's a psychiatrist (or whatever) and somebody gave it to him and told him all their BS day's stories.

Archived