Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Were the BabySquad that 'feared'?

After reading some of the threads and mentioning the BS and Pompey, just wondering if the BS were really that feared?

Obviously Leeds, Millwall, Stoke, Cardiff, Birmingham and Chelski had real 'hardcore elements'. Did ours compete?? Although I did see the real Football Factories and the focus on our BabySquad seemed more 'disturbing' than some of the other factions.

After reading some of the threads and mentioning the BS and Pompey, just wondering if the BS were really that feared?

Obviously Leeds, Millwall, Stoke, Cardiff, Birmingham and Chelski had real 'hardcore elements'. Did ours compete?? Although I did see the real Football Factories and the focus on our BabySquad seemed more 'disturbing' than some of the other factions.

DO we have to do this, and sadly they still exist, and yes is the answer. :rolleyes:

I grow up near the ground, and alot of the older lads were baby squad. I've never had first hand experience, of what they got upto, as the lads that were a part of it would never let me get involved.

But, from hearing there stories, I would say, that even though they were grousome etc, but still generally faught a 'fair' fight, and never went to kill but to beat the enemy in a 'fair' fight. But I also heard stories of relentless terrorising of the general public, damaging public property and being a real nuisance, I for one i'm glad those days are over, we uesed to go out in fear if we saw a group of them we would turn the other way, I can remember on numurous occassions being attacked by BS, only to be saved by another BS member!!

I grow up near the ground, and alot of the older lads were baby squad. I've never had first hand experience, of what they got upto, as the lads that were a part of it would never let me get involved.

But, from hearing there stories, I would say, that even though they were grousome etc, but still generally faught a 'fair' fight, and never went to kill but to beat the enemy in a 'fair' fight. But I also heard stories of relentless terrorising of the general public, damaging public property and being a real nuisance, I for one i'm glad those days are over, we uesed to go out in fear if we saw a group of them we would turn the other way, I can remember on numurous occassions being attacked by BS, only to be saved by another BS member!!

It's amazing that I've been going to watch City since 1992 and never seen any fighting after a game of any kind or anything that resembles BS. Maybe I'm a little naive!

And we're still paying the price with all seater souless stadiums, over zealous stewarding, overbearing and costly police presence, no alcohol in the stands, a criminal if you step on the pitch.

As Janks says don't give them the oxygen of notoriety that they seek.

And we're still paying the price with all seater souless stadiums, over zealous stewarding, overbearing and costly police presence, no alcohol in the stands, a criminal if you step on the pitch.

As Janks says don't give them the oxygen of notoriety that they seek.

QFT

I think it would be very niave to suggest it doesn't still happen today, there's a lot of young city fans now playing on the BS name. There's probably a lot more organisation to it now as well that is probably why we don't see it happening.

It's amazing that I've been going to watch City since 1992 and never seen any fighting after a game of any kind or anything that resembles BS. Maybe I'm a little naive!

It was prominent in the 80's mostly when hooliganism was in the news more than it is now. My cousin got done over by the BS in the early 80's for being Australian, he'd only come over to watch a few Leicester games and to see his dads family :mad:

i got attacked by the baby squad on the way home through narborough road a few years back for no more than looking like a student. I've been in worse fights. Most of them are too uneducated to be regarded as a top firm. Now the ICF (West Ham) that was an organisation

In reply to the initial post, the Baby Squad were one of the more notorious firms for a while and in some respects still are. The fact that Millwall banned us from their ground three or four seasons ago bears witness to this, as we were deemed fans likely to cause trouble there.

But then again a number of clubs have had firms that were notorious at some stage another; the most famous being Man Utd's Red Army. Others that haven't been mentioned include Man City, Middlesborough, Birmingham etc etc...

They indulge in such activities for homo-erotic reward.

Unable to express their love for the rugged men they would rather be hugging, they get up close and personal another way. The pain they receive is the psychological punishment they think they deserve for not thinking normal thoughts.

It's a theory.

They indulge in such activities for homo-erotic reward.

Unable to express their love for the rugged men they would rather be hugging, they get up close and personal another way. The pain they receive is the psychological punishment they think they deserve for not thinking normal thoughts.

It's a theory.

Why don't you set up a meeting with the baby squad and explain your theory to them Bob?

Why don't you set up a meeting with the baby squad and explain your theory to them Bob?

Would they understand enough to want to correct DB's thoughts? :D

Why should I want to waste breath talking to a bunch of retarded ****nuts that have crapped on my game, crapped on our national reputation and crapped on the local community?

C*nts, the ****ing lot of them.

I'm actually in the YBS. Ask me anything you'd like to know.

Why is the Higgs Boson particle also called the God Particle?

I'm actually in the YBS. Ask me anything you'd like to know.

I bet you're not.

Also were you own of the spineless gimps that did the 'Turkey' chant to Leeds and then ran like Linford Christie before they got out the ground?

i read a book on holiday over the summer about football hooligans!

was written by martin knight and martin king very interesting book by 2 chelsea fans involved with the chelsea firms and there is a chapter about the BS, from there pov, we werent to great as a BS!

but thats from there views!

and the firms never attacked people who it wasnt organised with just for a random peice of info for ya there

Archived