Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Make Yourself Heard

Taylor said: "The perception that this is the only option open to us is thoroughly misleading and extremely unhelpful.

"His (Mandaric's) is the only bid on the table, but you have to remember that we were out there talking to credible third parties about an investment in the football club, including existing investors.

"A week is a long time in football and I am pretty convinced that, in the next week or so, we will have alternatives.

This is very scary this is our incumbent chairman and should be a warning for us all!, everybody who is behind Manderic must make it vocally clear today, let the national press hear it leave the club in no doubt what we want is Milan.

Back Rob Kelly, Back the Team and Back Milan...today is our oppourtunity lets not waste it

i was a bit late to the game today so i do not know if birch read out the team sheet prior to the match like he has been doing?

was slightly sozzled and blew the chance of making a tidy profit on one of those slot machines because i pressed the wrong button :blush::cry:

i was a bit late to the game today so i do not know if birch read out the team sheet prior to the match like he has been doing?

was slightly sozzled and blew the chance of making a tidy profit on one of those slot machines because i pressed the wrong button :blush::cry:

No the announcer did it - not that you can hear much from around the ground but the verbal onslaught in favour of Manaderic was only noticable by its total absence.

Archived