Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Make Yourself Heard

Anyone going to the game on saturday who is in favour of Milan Mandaric taking over this club MUST make their feelings known on saturday. We need to make it clear to this idiotic board of ours that we won't allow them to **** this up for us. The astounding radio interview that the goober from The Foxes Trust has given to Radio Leicester today has really got me worried that these ****ers in charge actually aren't interested in allowing Leicester to move on a level.

If you want this club to survive and move forward and you feel Mandaric can do this for us, then make yourself heard on saturday please.

One of the most crucial periods in the clubs history this is.

MANDARIC IN!!!

number 1, from mandaric,

number2, from mandaric,

number 3, from mandaric,

number 4, from mandaric,

1! 2! 3! 4!

we all dream of a team from mandaric,

a team from mandaric,

a team from mandaric,

we all dream of a team from mandaric,

a team from mandaric ,

a team from mandaric.

I tell you what, I cannot believe The Foxes Trust. I feel sorry for the people that have actually given them money over the past few years. What have they actually done to deserve it? The interview they gave on RL today, is disgusting. I can't quite believe it. Publically trying to get The Tigers to come back in with the groundshare option again!!! No wonder why they've been asking their members questions about it recently, it's out of order.

The fans didn't want it to happen when there was little else on offer. Now we have a serious offer from a man who has a proven track record in football and they think the fans might be interested in that option? Talk about having the fans best interests at heart.

Let's hope Mandaric gets wind of this and should he take over, bomb The Trust out straight the way.

I tell you what, I cannot believe The Foxes Trust. I feel sorry for the people that have actually given them money over the past few years. What have they actually done to deserve it? The interview they gave on RL today, is disgusting. I can't quite believe it. Publically trying to get The Tigers to come back in with the groundshare option again!!! No wonder why they've been asking their members questions about it recently, it's out of order.

The fans didn't want it to happen when there was little else on offer. Now we have a serious offer from a man who has a proven track record in football and they think the fans might be interested in that option? Talk about having the fans best interests at heart.

Let's hope Mandaric gets wind of this and should he take over, bomb The Trust out straight the way.

I'm well with you on this one. The fans should piss on the groundshare option. As someone rightly said on TB what possible attraction would city be to a potential investor with a groundshare situation?

When Birch reads the team out:

Conrad..............Mandaric

Richard..............Mandaric

Paddy................Mandaric

Patrick...............Mandaric

Nilles Eric...........Mandaric

Momo................Mandaric

James...............Mandaric

Stephen............Mandaric

Andrew.............Mandaric

Matty................Mandaric

Ian...................M..a..n..d..a..r..i......................................c

Ian...................M..a..n..d..a..r..i......................................c

:D:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nothing says we want mandaric more than a streaker with the word Milan painted across his/her chest.

Shame he's not called Melon Mandaric, you could say it without words then

Well Voulenteared.

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure if I'm in favour of Milan's bid yet. I still don't have enough info to actually make a decision as to whether it's best. One thing's for sure I don't want to see a ground share at our stadium, so the Tigers can go and suck the Foxes Trust off somewhere else.

Edit: read DavieG's post. :D:thumbup:

Who's the good old person with the banners I've seen, one says go McCarthy and go Humey i think something like that. We should get them to do a Milan one.

Quite simply this HAS to be done :thumbup:

I was not actually against the groundshare idea when it was first mooted. However, we've moved on so much since then. There's a few questions I still have regearding the bid, but in my eyes, at the moment, the pros far outweigh the cons. :thumbsup:

Anyone going to the game on saturday who is in favour of Milan Mandaric taking over this club MUST make their feelings known on saturday. We need to make it clear to this idiotic board of ours that we won't allow them to **** this up for us. The astounding radio interview that the goober from The Foxes Trust has given to Radio Leicester today has really got me worried that these ****ers in charge actually aren't interested in allowing Leicester to move on a level.

If you want this club to survive and move forward and you feel Mandaric can do this for us, then make yourself heard on saturday please.

One of the most crucial periods in the clubs history this is.

MANDARIC IN!!!

I don't think it's a case of the shareholders not accepting it. If they really want whats best for the club they will do.

Archived