Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Make Yourself Heard

Anyone going to the game on saturday who is in favour of Milan Mandaric taking over this club MUST make their feelings known on saturday. We need to make it clear to this idiotic board of ours that we won't allow them to **** this up for us. The astounding radio interview that the goober from The Foxes Trust has given to Radio Leicester today has really got me worried that these ****ers in charge actually aren't interested in allowing Leicester to move on a level.

If you want this club to survive and move forward and you feel Mandaric can do this for us, then make yourself heard on saturday please.

One of the most crucial periods in the clubs history this is.

MANDARIC IN!!!

Bring it on. This was tried at the Stoke game and almost totally ignored by the Kop.

If we win again on Saturday, the same will happen.

You're on record as hating not only the board, but the manger, the coaching staff, the players and even the caterers, as well as those sections of the fanbase who made it past Key Stage 2 at school.

How the hell can you call yourself a City fan? Even the trees and sky blues have more respect for the club than you do!

Mandaric's track record is open to debate. Yours isn't - it's appalling.

Anyone who hailed Craig Levein as "the best coach in Europe" should be not be trusted by ANY reader of this board!

When Birch reads the team out:

Conrad..............Mandaric

Richard..............Mandaric

Paddy................Mandaric

Patrick...............Mandaric

Nilles Eric...........Mandaric

Momo................Mandaric

James...............Mandaric

Stephen............Mandaric

Andrew.............Mandaric

Matty................Mandaric

Ian...................M..a..n..d..a..r..i......................................c

Classic :laugh:

Ultra's getting desperate.

Do they seem broadly pro-Mandaric on Talking Balls and Fox Fanzine, does anyone know? I can't be arsed to look.

I can't say for Talking Balls ( I didn't last 5 minutes on there) but I would say the Fox is pretty much in tune with this forum.

Bring it on. This was tried at the Stoke game and almost totally ignored by the Kop.

If we win again on Saturday, the same will happen.

You're on record as hating not only the board, but the manger, the coaching staff, the players and even the caterers, as well as those sections of the fanbase who made it past Key Stage 2 at school.

How the hell can you call yourself a City fan? Even the trees and sky blues have more respect for the club than you do!

Mandaric's track record is open to debate. Yours isn't - it's appalling.

Anyone who hailed Craig Levein as "the best coach in Europe" should be not be trusted by ANY reader of this board!

I think things have moved on a lot since the Stoke game. For instance, Milan has actually put a bid in. The board have met with him and there have been stories that the club will accept and that the club might not accept. For fans in favour of the deal to go through and there seems to be a majority that do, may well be concerned that the board will **** it up. It wouldn't be the first time they've made silly mistakes. So you might get a bigger response from the fans on saturday. But having said that, our fans don't make much noise at the best of times so I won't hold my breath.

I would also like you to find the post where I claimed that Craig Levein was the best coach in Europe. I'd be interested to read me saying that. Don't get me wrong, I was pleased he was bought in and I liked what he did at Hearts. And I am sometimes guilty of over reacting, but I would be surprised I ever went over the top that much.

Just because I criticise lots of aspects of this club, doesn't mean i'm not a fan. I appreciate the good things and when they do something worthwhile. But don't try to tell me i'm on my own in thinking we've got some crap players, a crap board and a very poor catering service. If you don't then fair enough, that's your opinion. That's perhaps why your against the Mandaric take-over because your ultimately pleased with all things Leicester at the minute. There is always fans like you about, who find it a sacralidge to ever pick faults with 'their' club. Sadly, I can't be one of those and if it makes me look a twat along the way sometimes then so be it. At least I admit i'm a bit of a twat, where as you Ultra............well i'll leave that open to debate.

I think things have moved on a lot since the Stoke game. For instance, Milan has actually put a bid in. The board have met with him and there have been stories that the club will accept and that the club might not accept. For fans in favour of the deal to go through and there seems to be a majority that do, may well be concerned that the board will **** it up. It wouldn't be the first time they've made silly mistakes. So you might get a bigger response from the fans on saturday. But having said that, our fans don't make much noise at the best of times so I won't hold my breath.

I would also like you to find the post where I claimed that Craig Levein was the best coach in Europe. I'd be interested to read me saying that. Don't get me wrong, I was pleased he was bought in and I liked what he did at Hearts. And I am sometimes guilty of over reacting, but I would be surprised I ever went over the top that much.

Just because I criticise lots of aspects of this club, doesn't mean i'm not a fan. I appreciate the good things and when they do something worthwhile. But don't try to tell me i'm on my own in thinking we've got some crap players, a crap board and a very poor catering service. If you don't then fair enough, that's your opinion. That's perhaps why your against the Mandaric take-over because your ultimately pleased with all things Leicester at the minute. There is always fans like you about, who find it a sacralidge to ever pick faults with 'their' club. Sadly, I can't be one of those and if it makes me look a twat along the way sometimes then so be it. At least I admit i'm a bit of a twat, where as you Ultra............well i'll leave that open to debate.

Don't know what others think Ric but rest assured you're my kind of twat. :thumbup:

This got deleted but I thought it was a fair point. I've edited it a tad. ;)

Ultra, you think this club is bigger and better than it is and there is nothing wrong with being a realist.

For instance you claimed we would easily take a sell out 700 fans to Accrington for a monday night televised Carling cup 1st round game, when in actuall fact we took less than that to Hereford (closer) in the 2nd (thats the one that comes after 1st) round and the game wasn't televised ( that means you could only watch the game at Edgar street)

I would put this through the spell checker, but I wouldn't want to take away your only form of defense.

I am worried to that these self important people from the foxes trust and our useless board really do not want to see Milan Manderic take over the club!!!

They seem to want the club to belong to local people who want egg chasing to share our ground and steal our soul and identity something Milan would never do.

Milan Manderic understands a Leicester City supporter more than these lot ever would.....the fans must wake up on saturday and let these muppets know they are not gonna fcuk this up or they are gonna have a massive revolt on there hands

WE WANT MILAN IN i prepared to demonstrate and stay late i hope others are to

I have heard no good noises about Milans bid coming from the board or the foxes trust much to my disbelieve, they are obsessed with another option!

The Leicester City fan is not going to let these people stop this take over, Saturday will be the perfect time to remind these people what we want, they cannot continue with this lame response to a massive opportunity for this club.

IM confuzlled :unsure: where/When did the board/trust say that they didnt want mandaric :blink: ?

They have come across against the bid in my opinion i understand that they are not gonna say YES YES YES!

but it seems very anti Milan Manderic to me

We need to take the opportunity on Saturday to make them all remember that the real fan wants Milan's bid to be succesful, we dont want to be a ground share partner to the Tigers the other bids are an illusion lets help them get there focus back by making them have no doubts we want milan in.

Im gonna take a banner and i will see what happens people against the bid should bring there Tigers tops with them

Years ago I remember rumours of Trevor Bennett or even David Wilson doing a 'Jack Walker at Blackburn' to Leicester, even before Mr Walker poured his money into Ewood Park. The board rejected those offers again - yes it was Mr Shipman - and now the same could happen again.

We don't accept now, I feel that's our last chance blown !! MM will go to Wolves or F*rest and make them into a good Premiership team - I know he will.

Anyway, I wonder if one of the American consortiums is McDonalds - due to our chairman's association with the fast food giants. If so, maybe they would lavish limitless transfer funds onto the team - to reach the top - so that McDonalds could associate themselves with Premiership/European football with a club??

Years ago I remember rumours of Trevor Bennett or even David Wilson doing a 'Jack Walker at Blackburn' to Leicester, even before Mr Walker poured his money into Ewood Park. The board rejected those offers again - yes it was Mr Shipman - and now the same could happen again.

We don't accept now, I feel that's our last chance blown !! MM will go to Wolves or F*rest and make them into a good Premiership team - I know he will.

Anyway, I wonder if one of the American consortiums is McDonalds - due to our chairman's association with the fast food giants. If so, maybe they would lavish limitless transfer funds onto the team - to reach the top - so that McDonalds could associate themselves with Premiership/European football with a club??

a very interesting idea, but they could probably afford to buy a bigger current premiership side.

gotta make ourselves heard today lads.

get behind the team during the game obviously but we also have to let the board know how we feel.

plenty mandaric songs like we want mandaric say we want mandaric. and milan is a leicester fan etc.

im half tempted to create a song about shoving the foxes trust somewhere but that would be quite irrelevent.

Archived