Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Plymouth Match Thread

have u ashally tried listening to the broadcast on radio leicester when the game is on, they usually have some woman on saying they are unable to broadcast the current program either due to technical difficulties or they do not have the broadcast rights :P

Might have to try radio Plymouth then..? :(

have u ashally tried listening to the broadcast on radio leicester when the game is on, they usually have some woman on saying they are unable to broadcast the current program either due to technical difficulties or they do not have the broadcast rights :P

I too was once disappointed to hear that silly shiela... even started a thread about it :D

I always says nice things about you.

You do?? :blink: When?? :blink:

Nope I haven't sorry, I usually listen on me phone so I get the whole matchday feed. I just assumed seeing as it works on me phone it'd work on the internet as well. Sorry :(

Archived