Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Plymouth Match Thread

Ah....from a faint voice among our 20,000 fans, a flicker of support!. :thumbup::D:D:D

Do you agree with me then??

Josh Low - The ability to cross a great ball with his Beckham-esque stance but the inability to run or get off the ground......

Momo - Just pure laziness.

Andy Welsh - Add on Stuart Campbell and Stuart Wilson's combined weight and you have a player.

Tiatto - Less said the better.

Hughes - Too slow and ineffective as a winger.

Porter - Too small to keep the ball at his feet.

Do you agree with me then??

Josh Low - The ability to cross a great ball with his Beckham-esque stance but the inability to run or get off the ground......

Momo - Just pure laziness.

Andy Welsh - Add on Stuart Campbell and Stuart Wilson's combined weight and you have a player.

Tiatto - Less said the better.

Hughes - Too slow and ineffective as a winger.

Porter - Too small to keep the ball at his feet.

:laugh: And it was almost the start of a beautiful friendship!

The banana's are in my hands and I won't let go until the game is over. :ph34r:

I shall be having a merry old banana dance in the Match Thread today when Citeh score their two goals. They will be intertwined by :mad: and :angry: smilies at Barber, Sylla, Johnson or Low (or probably all of them :(:o :pinch: )

Anyhow, COME ON THE BLUES :scarf::bounce:

nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:

From the OS. ;):thumbup:

Five Changes For Foxes

City boss Rob Kelly makes five changes to his starting line up for the Championship clash against Plymouth Argyle at the Walkers Stadium.

In come Alan Maybury, Patrick Kisnorbo, Momo Sylla, Andy Welsh and Matty Fryatt for Darren Kenton, Gareth McAuley, Danny Tiatto, Elvis Hammond and Andy Johnson.

Sylla is expected to start on the right wing, allowing Stearman to move to the centre of midfield alongside Stephen Hughes.

Tiatto misses the game through suspension after picking up his fifth booking of the campaign against Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough last week, while McAuley and Hammond drop to the bench.

Former Fox Lilian Nalis is named in the starting line up for the visitors.

City: Logan, Maybury, Kisnorbo, McCarthy, Johansson, Sylla, Stearman, Hughes, Welsh, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Henderson, McAuley, Low, Hammond, Porter.

Plymouth: McCormick, Connolly, Seip, Aljofree, Capaldi, Norris, Wotton, Nalis, Buzsaky, Chadwick, Hayles.

Subs: Larrieu, Ebanks-Blake, Doube, Summerfield, Djordjic.

:o Five Changes?!!!!?!!!?!

Logan

Maybury, Kisnorbo, McCarthy, Johansson

Sylla, Stearman, Hughes, Welsh

Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Henderson, McAuley, Low, Hammond, Porter.

WoW :o

75% success rate in guessing the team before it came out (in terms of exact positions and subs bench) :D Not bad :P

Good to see that Johnson has been completely dropped, that can only be a benefit imo :yesyes: And nice to hear Porter is still alive, well and playing football for Leicester City :)

75% success rate in guessing the team before it came out (in terms of exact positions and subs bench) :D Not bad :P

Good to see that Johnson has been completely dropped, that can only be a benefit imo :yesyes: And nice to hear Porter is still alive, well and playing football for Leicester City :)

Six and a half defenders to four and a half attackers at home - that's a slight improvement froom 7-4. And Kelly can increase that with the inclusion of Hammond and Porter once we fall behind!

Seriously if we create two goals against with those players against decent opposition it will be an achievement to behold.

Hammond should be on the right, Porter in midfield and then we'd have some balance and potential goals from the kick off instead of starting so cautiously.

Anyway, lets hope they confound my cynicism and perform over and above my wildest dreams. I wonder if Porter's anything like fit.

Archived