Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Plymouth Match Thread

Foxes win. Mandaric thrilled by performance. Further increases offer. Shareholders vote him in. Mandaric completes takeover 2 weeks tomorrow.

Won't be at this one :( Have to make do with Barber and this Match Thread :(:rolleyes:

If you can't stand the meat, get out of the kitchen. <_<

You make the Match Thread sound like hell on earth. I'll have you know, the Match Thread is a hotbed of sexual intrigue and fantastic observations of the match in progress - mostly weather reports and floodlight watches. :ph34r:

:thumbup:

You make the Match Thread sound like hell on earth. I'll have you know, the Match Thread is a hotbed of sexual intrigue and fantastic observations of the match in progress - mostly weather reports and floodlight watches. :ph34r:

Complete with Barber trying to be funny and making stupid mistakes :rolleyes: Yes very sexually intriguing indeed :unsure::smile:

... furthermore, it's where I reside for a good two hours on a Saturday morning, so it's well worth being a part of. ;)

Yet another reason why I should be at the game as opposed to posting on here :P

Ahh well I haven't posted a banana dance in a Match Thread for a while so it'll be a time for me to catch up :cool:

Complete with Barber trying to be funny and making stupid mistakes :rolleyes: Yes very sexually intriguing indeed :unsure::smile:

Yet another reason why I should be at the game as opposed to posting on here :P

Ahh well I haven't posted a banana dance in a Match Thread for a while so it'll be a time for me to catch up :cool:

I thought you had fulfilled your quota of insults already. :(

:smile:

All I hope is that Plymouth don't come here looking for a point and put 10 men behind the ball like so many teams have done in the past at Filbert Way. Considering their league position they shouldn't fear us at all and hopefully this will result in an open game a little like the Southampton one a few weeks back.

I thought you had fulfilled your quota of insults already. :(

:smile:

Aye I have now. And I shall not be insulting you again for the duration of my FoxesTalk posting weekend (by which I mean a few hours in the Match Thread, late Saturday night and occasionally on Sunday :) )

:thumbsup:

Well I am actually home early Sunday Morning for a change... so I will be listening in once more if I can stay up to hear the mighty Foxes playing the Plymoths.

GO FOXES GO... and hey don't knock the Barber commentary, he has a lot to say about the weather, oh and his fashion tips are just exquist... lol lol

And bananas, you forgot bananas!!! :banana:

How could you!!??

C'Mon Leicester!!!! :chant:

Should I stay or should I go?

I have a mountain of coursework to do for Monday but I really want to go to the game today. Should I take a risk and go to the match or should I stay at home and watch the scores comes through on SSN?

Archived